----𐙚 ⊹₊ ⋆ 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

⸻ 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒,Megumi had just sent the signal to Yuji by his divine dog howling

Megumi had just sent the signal to Yuji by his divine dog howling.

My knee was bouncing up and down out of pure anxiety. My heart was racing as I was mentally praying that any moment now the boy would appear.

"He'll be okay." Megumi's voice appeared from beside me, sitting down on the stairs next to me. He pulled me closer to him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "I hope." I muttered, closing my eyes.

Ijichi had taken Nobara to Shoko as she had some pretty brutal injuries, leaving Megumi and I to wait alone. He said he'd send any higher-ups if he could, but I already knew there were none available.

My head whipped around when a loud boom was heard from behind us. My jaw clenched when I was met with Sukuna standing a few feet away from us.

I stood up, the curse walking closer to us. He ripped off Yuji's uniform, a smug smirk on his tattooed face. His eyes squinted, staring directly at Megumi who stood beside me, his hand on my back. "Now I know the girl won't hurt me, as any damage she inflicts on me will pass onto her boyfriend." His voice laced with deviation as his gaze turned to me. He looked back to Megumi as he extended his hands outward, cracking his knuckles. "MEGUMI, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!" He shouted as he charged at the boy.

Megumi immediately bolted away, Sukuna turned back to me, "Don't move, or I'll kill your boy toy." He smirked.

I watched as the curse threw my best friend around, slamming him into the pavement and trees. The boy kept fighting though, a look of determination on his face.

On the other hand, I was filled with nothing but anger. I wanted to rip that stupid fucking curse to shreds, but it was impossible. Not without hurting Yuji. I wanted to help Megumi, but I was stuck here, frozen in place. I could see the blood pouring from Megumi's forehead. I was sure my own nails were drawing the blood from my palms from how hard they were digging into my skin.

A lump stuck in my throat, my teeth chewing the inside of my cheek. Finally, Sukuna called my name, pointing at me. "Come." He demanded.

Hesitantly, I followed, walking up to the two. Megumi finally stood up, standing close behind me. Sukuna let out a sigh, placing his hands in his pockets. "It seems like this brat is having a hard time switching. It's only a matter of time though until I take over his body completely." He said, his eyes shut as his head drooped down.

My brows furrowed, "You're wrong." I seethed.

Sukuna's eyes opened, a grin growing on his face. His gaze shifted to me, "I'm sorry angel, but I'm taking him hostage for now." He said as he moved his hand from his pockets, shoving his hand through his chest.