Sixth

A/N Some of you have been calling Mitch and Levi "Litch" so I'm going to go with it and make it official I hope that's okay

"Your mouth is poison"

Mitch fell into his seat with a sigh, mentally preparing himself for the long flight ahead. He was extremely exhausted, staying up late talking to Scott and not getting sleep while with Levi was taking its toll on his fragile body.

He put in his headphones as everyone filed into first class to begin to settle for the trip. He was angry when a text message interrupted his music, but smiled when he saw who it was from.

Levi <3 : Have a safe flight babe! Make sure to rest and drink lots of water! (but who am I kidding you're the professional you know what you're doing)

A reminder doesn't hurt thanks girl

Levi <3 : It's what I'm here for because what else do you need me for

I could think of a few things (;

Levi<3 : I hate you

I know that's not true but I don't even have time to argue because we're taking off in a few minutes so this is farewell my friend

Levi <3 : ugh don't leave :// seriously come home

OK THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT IS STARING AT ME I REALLY HAVE TO GO

Levi <3 : Bye!!! You're going to have an amazing tour I hope you know that

AIRPLANE MODE NOW

Levi <3 : Have an awesome flight acne boy miss you lots already

And with a smile on his face, the brunette let his music become a form of relaxation and deliver him into a desired sleep.

---------

They were five shows into tour, and three of them had been consecutive, while all other days had been for traveling.

Tomorrow was their first true day off, and it was necessary for everyone. And considering that everyone was both physically and mentally exhausted, they didn't want to venture out to find a bar, so it was a night where they found themselves in Scott and Mitch's room.

Esther and Scott were cuddling in the blonde's bed, flipping through the channels to find something to watch.

Avi, who everyone was thoroughly surprised to see, sat at the desk chair, spinning as he wondered how he even got himself involved with this crazy group.

Kate was at the front desk asking for a new room key because she'd lost her own and the extra she was given.

James and Mitch sat on the brunette's bed in their own world, looking at something on Mitch's laptop.

While everyone enjoyed nights out partying, sometimes just a calm night to hang out was ten hundred times better. They enjoyed exploring cities and making memories that they would always remember, whether it was for a good or bad reason, but they all appreciated their incredible bond, and their ability to have fun no matter the location or activity. Moments like these were somewhat sacred to them, so they were all annoyed when Mitch's phone rang and interrupted the fun. He apologized as he ran out into the hallway to take the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"Oh, hi Lev. Sorry I didn't even check caller ID."

"No problem. What are you up to?"

"We're all hanging out in my room."

"Oh, did I interrupt? You can call me back."