Chapter 1- Solangelo (Nico's POV)

~Nicos POV~
I wake up to the quiet knocking on the door of the Hades cabin and I look at the time. 5 AM. No one wakes up at camp until around 6:30. I then remember Hazel just left to go back to Camp Jupiter for a while. It must be Will. We have been hanging out every morning since the defeat of Gaea. After a week of hanging out I discovered Will was also gay, and our relationship sparked from there. No other campers knew yet, and we intended to keep it this way. I slid on some black skinny jeans, a black T-Shirt and leather jacket. I opened the door and Will strolled inside. His beautiful blonde hair was in a perfect quiff and his jawline was absolutely remarkable.
"Hello, my little ray of darkness," He smirked.
"Hello, sunshine," I flash a small smile. Being around Will all the time really changed me. He goes and sits on my bed and I plop down on his lap. I turn around so I'm facing him and we wrap our arms around each other. He leans in and kisses me multiple times. I then proceed to respond by kissing him back even more times. It becomes a game of kissing, until we hear the sound of Chiron calling all the campers awake to start breakfast.
We rush out of my cabin and run over to Chiron to start another day.