Chapter 2- Solangelo- Nico's POV

I woke up the next morning to realize it was Will's day to work the morning in the infirmary. And it was the one unlucky day when Hazel wasn't here to talk to either. And she wouldn't be back for another two weeks.
I sat on my bed and just started to think. Sometimes I wish I couldn't think so deeply. All it seems to do is make me remember the worst times of my life. Bianca's death, finding out Percy and Annabeth were together (for the record I'm not very into Percy anymore), and stupid Cupid telling Jason my biggest secret of all. My sexuality. All these thoughts have just made me more depressed. I get changed and I'm about to go to breakfast in the dining pavilion, when I turn around and walk to the bathroom. I sigh as I pull up my jacket to reveal my arm, covered in cuts and scars. I pick up my blade and touch it to my skin. As I am about to push it into my arm, I hear someone behind me. I hear them gasp. I throw my blade to the side and spin around. It's Will.
"Nico..." he looks so surprised and worried.
"Hi.... Sunshine." I sigh, knowing I've been caught.
Will rushes up to me as I try and pull my sleeve down.
He stops me and looks at my arm.
"Nico, babe, why?" He looks on the verge of tears.
"Because life decides to throw so much at me. Depression is one thing. This is just my only source of relief." I then realize that I just told him I cut. Fuck. He's gonna be more worried than ever about me.
"Nico..."
"It's ok, sunshine. It's ok."
"No, it's not."