Chapter 3- Solangelo - Will's POV

I look Nico in the eye and reach over to grab his blade off of the ground.
"This thing is getting FLUSHED!"
"No! Will...." He looks devastated.
"This is for your own good!" I start to run out his cabin and to the bathrooms.
"Will! Please don't! I need that..." As I run off I see a tear run down his face.
I keep going.
When I am about to flush it down, I think about the fact that it's Nico's choice to flush this blade. I shouldn't take that action for him. But it's for his own good. I sigh.
<Nico>
I race to the bathroom. I run in and see Will leaning over the sink. I slowly come up behind him and I see what I didn't want. The blade going into his arm.
"Will NO!" I yell.
He jumps, he clearly didn't know I was here.
"Nico!" He says, alarmed.
"Why..."
"Because... I don't want to flush your blades for you... but I don't want you to cut. Why do you do it?" He questions.
I'm silent. I grab the blade from him and dumps it into a toilet. I flush.
He gasps. "Why... why did you.. when.. what?"
"I cut because of Bianca, and all my other problems." I say quietly.
"Then why did you just flush them."
"I self-harmed to try and help myself. I know that not good, but I was ok with it. Then you got affected. I can't do that to you.
He half smiles.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too, sunshine."
We kiss.