Chapter 4

"Ohhhhh you doomed!" Hawthorne says a cheeky grin creeping onto his face.
"Hawthorne! She's clearly distraught, that's not helping!" Cadence scolds a playful smile tugging at her lips.
"I'm fine guys really, Jupiter will understand soon." Morrigan says "I hope" she mutters under her breath.
"You're in my seat." Morrigan turns to see Jack looking down at her
"Good to see you too Jack. And this is my seat, I thought we had established this?"
"What has uncle Jove done this time? Or do you just always complain about him?" Jack asks jumping up onto the kitchen counter opposite them.
"Nothing, it's fine." Morrigan replies
"She made a deal with Squall to cure Hollowpox so now they aren't talking!" Hawthorne buts in.
"Wait Squall?!?!? Like the Wundersmith Squall?" Jack yelps
"Keep your voice down stupid!" Morrigan whispers looking around to make sure no one heard Jack's outburst.
"Sorry, but why are you making a deal with Squall??? He's evil!"
"I know that! It's just..." Morrigan trails off.
"Just what Morrigan?!?" Jack asks, an accusing look in his eyes.
"It was the only way to cure the Wunimals!" Morrigan says raising her voice.
Jack was right, Squall is evil. But why then did Morrigan feel like that wasn't true? Why did she think he could be redeemed? He did help her stop president Wintersea...
"Morrigan? Helloooooo?" A hand waving in front of her face startles Morrigan out of her reverie.
"What is it Hawthorne?" Morrigan asks rubbing her eyes.
"I've gotta head off, mam will kill me if I don't get home for dinner." Hawthorne says rising from his chair.
"Oh, yeah. I'll see you soon"
"Bye Morrigan, and don't worry too much about Jupiter he'll come round eventually!"