Chapter 1: Information X Preparation

Your POV

After I was done yelling at the top of my lungs I sat back down on the bench staring at the screen in front of me wondering how I was selected by the oh so wondrous system still grumbling to myself and cursing that I really jinxed myself from my oh so many earlier statements about adventure and change all that crap, placing a hand on my face as I let out a sigh before finally addressing the elephant in the park and spoke to it quietly.

"System confirm what type of system are you and if you come with an {AI} so I can begin planning on my next step from now own" I commanded it as quiet as possible in case people were nearby and to not look like I am losing my mind, I also wanted to know if It's capable of answering questions since I have read and seen Manwha's that have only left the user a bit confused at times during the early stages of their Journey saying that in my head sent shivers down my spine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{System} : User I am an amalgamation of systems that exist within the multiverse while using common RPG systems are the framework with certain aspects of another Ex. Being the gacha system being minor part of it, and another thing I was designed by my creator not to I quote "Fuck over the user" by giving you any ludicrous task, quest and situation. I am designed instead to create task and quest through your own desire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I listened to carefully to the system as it explained itself and I was quite surprise of a few things one was that it answered with emotion full of enthusiasm and the other is, it said it was sentient not Artificial intelligence which made me quite happy to be honest because of a few factors commonly most systems either have Ai that is programmed by its maker to push its host to their limit which I am thankful that I am not going to be one of them and the other type of system is a more minimal level of Ai that just answers inquiry and doesn't even converse to its host so overall I am satisfied with it.

After it finished talking i then let out a hum of recognition after answering another question I was about to ask mainly what its functionality was even if it was slightly vague since it did say it was an amalgamation of systems, but it did make me happy to know it wasn't focused on the Gacha system, and it was only a minor function that I assumed it was there in case I am in need of skills, items and miscellaneous stuff.

Thinking for a bit I then thought of a few things to ask specially something important like for example Instant Dungeons, how they function and if the Gacha system is separated or not into category "System are you capable or allowed to tell me if I have access to instant dungeons? And is the Gacha systems pulls separated it category or all in one kind?" I ask it as I then see it immediately answered me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{SYSTEM}

Yes the creator as allowed me to answer your question and that you do have access to them, but it has two categories first is the common dungeon that lets you grind loot, Experience and Gacha tickets, the second one is actually not a dungeon more so warping to another world but will be inaccessible Till you are strong enough to survive the world you may end up in. And for the Gacha system it is indeed separated into category and sub-category I will pull it so that user can see it himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|{Weapon}|{Armor}|{Accessories}|{Items}{