Introduction 1 : The World Out Of Control

Isha Kapoor had always believed in the power of intuition. Her entire life, from her successful career as a cardiologist to her extravagant lifestyle, seemed to follow an unspoken rhythm that matched her gut feelings. 

Today was no different. As she made her way from her hospital cabin to her luxurious car, she couldn't shake the feeling that something extraordinary was about to happen.

The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm golden hue over the city. The traffic was light, and the streets of Sydney, usually bustling with activity, were relatively calm. 

Isha's thoughts were as orderly as the traffic around her. She had just wrapped up a challenging surgery, and her mind was already planning her next dance rehearsal at Kalamandir, her beloved dance studio. The juxtaposition of her high-profile career with her passion for the arts had always been a source of joy for her.

She eased into the plush leather seats of her car, the scent of vanilla and lavender from the air freshener mingling with the faint aroma of coffee. 

As the engine roared to life, she felt a brief moment of contentment. Her phone buzzed with a message from her younger brother, Aryan, reminding her of the family dinner planned for the weekend.

 Isha smiled, looking forward to spending time with her family, who were all currently in Australia. They had been her rock through her turbulent and rewarding career, and she cherished their support.

Just as she turned onto the main road leading out of the hospital area, an inexplicable wave of dizziness washed over her. Her vision blurred, and the world seemed to tilt precariously. 

Isha tried to steady her breath, gripping the steering wheel tightly, but the dizziness intensified, making her heart race. Panic surged as she struggled to regain control of the car, but before she could react, a blinding light engulfed her surroundings.

The world spun uncontrollably, and in an instant, everything went dark.

Hey Guys !

Did you like today's chapter ?

Excited for the next one ?

Please vote and comment.

Thank you !

~Author Rishi ♥♥♥