Chapter 18: The Kunti-Karna Revelation Mishap

In the grand expanse of the Hastinapur palace, Isha's mind was often occupied with thoughts of Karna's hidden lineage. 

She knew that revealing his true parentage could potentially shift the dynamics among the royal family, particularly with Kunti. Isha had observed Karna's quiet dignity and deep connection to Krishna, and she wanted to handle the situation with care.

Determined to gently nudge Kunti toward the truth without causing a scandal, Isha planned a casual conversation. She hoped to subtly hint at Karna's origins without directly revealing anything. She chose an evening when the atmosphere was relaxed, and the family was gathered in the palace garden for tea.

Kunti was seated in her usual spot, her serene presence blending with the calm ambiance of the garden. Isha approached her with a warm smile, holding a cup of tea. "Lady Kunti, I've been meaning to ask you something. It's about Karna. You see, he seems like such a wonderful person, and I was wondering if there's any special story behind his upbringing?"

Kunti looked at Isha, her eyes filled with curiosity. "Karna? He is indeed a remarkable individual. What exactly do you want to know?"Isha, trying to be as delicate as possible, continued, "Well, I've heard that sometimes people have unique connections or hidden family stories that shape who they are. I was just curious if Karna has any special familial ties that might be important for us to understand."

Her attempt to be subtle, however, was clouded by her modern expressions. Kunti, unfamiliar with such nuanced hints, misinterpreted Isha's questions. She thought Isha was referring to the possibility of Karna having a sibling, possibly a twin, whom she had never met.

Krishna, getting to know what Isha wanted to do, dragged her from there.

"Isha, in this version of Mahabharat, there is no relation between Karna and Kunti, so stop doing this" said Krishna.

"What?!" asked Isha.

"Yes, this is the truth" said Krishna.

Happy that, Karna and Dusshala's love can win, Isha left this matter.

To lighten the mood and restore harmony, Krishna suggested that everyone share a laugh over the situation. He proposed a light-hearted game that involved the entire royal family, with the objective of creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere.

The game, which Krishna called "Guess the Tale," involved each person sharing a humorous or exaggerated story about a fictional sibling. The stories were filled with fantastical elements and comedic twists, providing everyone with a chance to laugh and bond.

Kunti, Arjuna, Bhima, and the others participated wholeheartedly, turning the game into a lively and entertaining event. The palace courtyard echoed with laughter as each tale was more imaginative and absurd than the last.I

sha, observing the scene with a smile, felt a sense of satisfaction. The misunderstanding had been resolved, and the light-hearted game had brought the family closer together. The palace, once filled with confusion, was now alive with joy and camaraderie.

As the game came to an end and the laughter began to subside, Krishna took a moment to address the family. "It's moments like these that remind us of the importance of communication and understanding. Let's cherish the bond we share and remember that, despite our differences, we are all connected by our shared experiences."

The family nodded in agreement, feeling a renewed sense of unity. Kunti, though still a bit embarrassed, appreciated Krishna's wisdom and the way he had turned the situation into a positive experience.

Isha, grateful for Krishna's help and the family's resilience, felt a deep sense of belonging. The palace had become more than just a place of grandeur and tradition—it was a home filled with laughter, love, and shared moments.

As the sun set over Hastinapur, the palace grounds were filled with a sense of peace and contentment. The day's events had brought the family closer together, reinforcing the bonds that connected them. 

Isha, reflecting on the journey so far, felt a renewed sense of purpose and connection to the world she had come to cherish.

With a heart full of gratitude and joy, Isha looked forward to the future, eager to embrace the adventures and relationships that awaited her in the Mahabharata era.

Hey Guys !

Did you like today's chapter ?

Please vote and comment.

Thank you !

~Author Rishi ♥♥♥