Chapter 1/2

I was so focused writing about my mom's death that I forgot to state other things. So let's start of with the basics. I'm half Italian and half Colombian, my dad is Italian and my mother is Colombian.

I have cocasian skin, a pixie nose, basic brown eyes, and I don't want to sound cocky but you can almost say I have Kylie Jenner lips... Is that natural? My hair is black and curly. It's not afro kind of curly, more like soft spiral curly hair (Depending on the day). I'm about 5'5 and I guess I could say I am in good shape for my age. I'm a junior (11th grade).

My best friend is Alexa, she also has curly hair, except it's brown. She's really pretty, she's Dominican and has a really nice body. Flat stomach, thick thighs, perky breasts. She has toffee skin and nice thin lips.

Next goes my brother Jonah. He's 13, and he's taller than me. About 5'8, he has white skin, and when I say white I mean white as milk. He has light brown freckles on his cheeks and a little on his nose. He has light brown hair and he gels in different styles. He's skinny and likes to skateboard.

Okay so here comes my favorite person. My dad. My dad could win an award for playing the role of a mom and a father all at once. I mean my dad is just amazing, and I love him so much. He's 6'2 with super white complexion and nice green eyes with pitch black hair.

And lastly is our cat Mary Jane. She's a Russian Blue.

Okay now this is an intro.