Chapter 2

It's Sunday night and Jonah, Dad and I are all in the living room watching The Amazing Spiderman 2. I must admit Andrew Garfield is actually cute.
The movie ended and it's really sad that Gwen died. I'm gonna go to sleep now.

6:08AM and I have really bad cramps right now, I headed out to the bathroom to shower. I washed my hair, did my everyday process. Then I went to my room and since I'm on my period, I'm just gonna wear some black high wasted jeans from TopShop, a black ribbed crop sweater (also from TopShop), and a grey Nike hoodie on top, then I grabbed my black and white Nike Air Max.

I forgot to say, I live in Manhattan (The City) and we're in Fall going into Winter so yeah. I went downstairs to have a glass of Gatorade my fav, is that healthy in the morning? Not that I care.

It was 6:45, Jonah already left because he was going to the skate park to practice on his board with two friends.

Dad was upstairs in his room ironing his periwinkle button up shirt for work. I went upstairs to say bye to Dad and then I grabbed my book bag and headed to the subway.

I must admit, when I first moved to the city I thought the subway was gross because of all the germs and crazy people and different people, but I'm used to it now and I actually kind of like it.

I got to school. RiverFall High. It's a normal boring school with white and blue brick walls inside and shiny white floors. It's 8:00 and class starts in about 10 minutes.

I walked to the vending machine to get a bottle of Fruit Punch Gatorade. 2:00? Can you believe that shit.. it's not the fat bottle either but whatever it's worth it.

Time for class.

I've been in algebra class for 37 minutes, I want to throw myself out the window, I hate algebra.

Our guidance counselor Ms. Leah came in with a new student??..

"Hello, Mrs. Finn this is a new student from Canada. His name is Carter Davis." - Mrs. Leah

"Actually I like to go by Crash. Thanks." - New Kid

He was staring at me. With a smirk.. He was making me a bit uncomfortable so I turned my head to the window. He was cute. And he looked like a bad boy. He has black Doc Martens, slim black jeans but not skinny jeans. More like... straight jeans? And he had them cuffed over his docs. Then he had a white long sleeve tee. He was skinny, but he was muscular, his face was well structured, with a nice jawline. His eyes were grey, & he was white with blonde hair. I noticed something on his right hand, his knuckles were bruised and busted.

"Take a seat Crash. Wherever you'd like." - Mrs Finn

"Thanks." - Crash

He looked around for about a minute and then he sat in back of me. Um ok.

All the girls in my class were staring at him. I have to say, he is attractive. But these girls are staring at him like he's Drake wtf.

He tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around to face him.

"Hey do you have a pen?" - Crash

"Yea let me check my bag real quick, here you go."

"Thanks." - Crash

I turned back around. When he said thanks he gave me the biggest smirk. The girls in my class stared while he asked for a pen.

Finally the day is over.