Chapter 3

I'm in my room watching Netflix.

I'm on the phone with Alexa, she keeps talking about how she wants to dye her hair red but I'm trying to convince her not to, because I love her brown/half blonde hair.

"Jen we should get matching tattoos!" - Alexa

"I'm down with it, just it has to be small cause my dad would flip."

"Totally, let's go this Thursday?" - Alexa

"Kk."

"Text you later, love you" - Alexa

"Love you more."

I hung up then I paused Netflix to do some homework. I hate school, but I need my education. It's 6:21PM right now. I'll start with U.S. History.

Okay so I just woke up, it's 11:01PM. Apparently I fell asleep while trying to do Algebra homework. Great. I'll just finish now then I'll go take a shower.

I finally finished. I'm in the kitchen eating vanilla yogurt at 11:52PM, Dad's in the living room watching ESPN.

"Jen could you give me a glass of Pepsi." - Dad

"Yea I'm on it."

I walked over to the living room and handed Dad his glass of Pepsi with ice cubes. I personally prefer Coca Cola.

"Thanks baby." - Dad

"No problem. I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm tired. Goodnight."

"Love you." - Dad

"Love you too."

Before I went into my room I went into Jonah's room, his TV was on but he was asleep. I shut off his TV and left.

I went into my room, logged onto Tumblr for a few then I knocked out.

6:40AM

Today I still feel like crap but better than yesterday.

I went to shower, then I did my hair process with the mousse and then scrunching it with my head downwards. Then I did my makeup. Regular contouring, winged eyeliner, fixing my eyebrows. Lastly my Jeffree Star Unicorn Blood lipstick.

I'm stuck between wearing my TopShop Stripe Contrast Tee or my white Saint Laurent Slub cotton-jersey T-shirt. Either way I'll be wearing my black TopShop 'Boris' Bomber Jacket so does it really matter? Guess not. I chose the Saint Laurent cotton-jersey T-shirt. I'm gonna wear my TopShop Moto Vintage Mom Jeans with my High Melo PE Series 1s.

I'm on the train and there's a man on a wheelchair, his foot is bleeding and he's all dirty... He's asking for money and everybody turns. People with their suite and ties look away, they face the train doors or they stare at their watches. As the man passed in front of me I handed him a $10 bill, his voice almost cracked as he thanked me so much and told me to have a blessed day. I smiled and said "See you around." As I got off at my stop.

I'm in front of my school building, I see this Crash kid he's with this other boy named Tyler from our school. They're both smoking cigarettes. Tyler is one of the biggest pot heads in our school. Crash looked at me and I saw him mouth something to Tyler, then Tyler looked over at me. Then Crash started walking my way... Today Crash was wearing ripped blue jeans with a black Nike hoodie, a gold chain and Uptown 1s.

I turned around to face the other way and acted like I was waiting for someone.

"Hey.. Je.. Jeana?" - Crash

I turned back around to face him.

"Jen."

"Oh sorry. What's up?" - Crash

He had a really nice smile honestly.

"Nothing.. Waiting for my friend."

I tried not to look at him too much while I talked, and I had my arms folded.

"Cool. You're really pretty you know." - Crash

Ummm WHAT?? I actually looked back at him and smiled.

"Thank you. Really nice of you to say."

Then he looked back at Tyler and Tyler was telling him to hurry.

"No problem. I gotta go, I'll see you around ok?" - Crash

"Sure."

"Can I get your number... or something?" - Crash

"Oh uh yeah sure here I'll write my number down for you."

He wouldn't stop smiling or looking directly at me.

"Thanks. See you around." - Crash

He walked away, and I stared at him as he walked away. He went back to Tyler then he looked back at me and smiled. I looked away, then I went inside the school building. He's probably gonna go smoke some weed with Tyler.