Chapter 1

It's 8:39AM on a Saturday morning. Why am I up? Oh right, I told Dad I would help him with the laundry since he has to go to work later today. That's one thing Dad never got the hang of, he has no idea about separating the colors and the different detergents.

I head downstairs for a bowl of Cocoa Puffs.

"Hey Jen." - Jonah

"Sup."

Jonah was in the middle of fixing his skateboard trucks on top of the table.

"When's your friend Alexa coming over? She's HOT." - Jonah

"Gross Jonah, you're like 9."

"What the hell you're off it, I'm 13 turning 14 in a year!" - Jonah

Then dad came in the kitchen with his work pants on but no button up shirt or tie, just a tank top.

"Get that crap off my table boy." - Dad

"Sorry." - Jonah

"Hey dad I'm gonna go down to the laundry room so I can start fixing the laundry."

"Thanks Jenna" Dad said with a big smile on his face.

Dad never really called me Jen. Always just Jenna, I'm fine with that because he's one of the few people that call me by my full name. Except for Mrs. Hilda and Mr. Gil.

I got up to pour the rest of the chocolaty milk left in my bowl into the sink. Then I left to the laundry room with a laundry basket, I assorted every color into each pile and dumped it into the washer.

I went to my room and went on my macbook, I logged into tumblr and stayed on tumblr for the rest of the day.