The First Day: Part 1

My alarm clock goes off. I slowly open my eyes and turn over to turn it off and I look to see what time it is. It is 7 o'clock in the morning. The first day of school officially begins. I lazily rise up out of bed, dreading to leave the comfort of my room, but does anyway. I quickly freshened up myself in the bathroom, put on my new school outfit, grab my backpack, and prepares to leaves the house. "Alright mom, i'm off to school" I yell as I walk out the door. "Alright baby, be safe", my mom yells back as I close the door. 

My name is Rose. I'm just your average teen girl, just like a billion other girls in the world. Sadly, I always didn't live with my mother. My mother abandoned me due to her not being able to take care of me. She didn't have a job and she ended up breaking up with my dad because of a very hideous fight. My dad was the one who had a job and was taking care of me and my  mom. But my mom became so frustrated and angry and ended up kicking me out the house. But thankfully, my loving grandmother kindly took me in, and treated me as if  I was her child. Years past, and  my mom had finally found a decent paying job and was finally stable to take care of herself. She one day had the courage to look me in the eye, she came to me and apologized for being a bad mother. I forgave her, knowing that she only meant well and decided to live with her again. So far things are going well for us.

Rose's POV: 

I finally arrive to school and I am struggling to keep my eyes open from being so sleepy. I didn't sleep a wink last night because of my mom's constant laughter on the phone. Then all of a sudden, I feel someone wraps their arms around my waist from behind me. "Hey Rosie-chan" A familiar voice says. I turn around to see it is my best friend Kate. "KATE!! I have missed you girl! I can't believe it! I thought you said you were not coming to this school?!" I said with a lot of energy and confusion. She looked at me and scratched the back of her head, smiling with an uneasy look on her face. "Y-yeah I did say that didn't I? Well..there has been a change of plans...you see...a boy I likes decided to go here..so here I am!" She hesitantly said. "You are something else you know that?" I said playfully then added, "Come on I think we should go to class before we are late!" I grab her hand and runs us both to class.

An hour has past and i'm already dying of boredom. "~sigh~ This is going to be another boring school year", I quietly mumbled to myself. Soon after I've said that, the classroom door flies open. A very attractive male walks into the classroom and takes a quick glance at everyone in the room. My eyes were fixed on him..he looked like a boy you would find starring in a movie, no, more like royalty! Every inch of him was just..perfect. "~bows~ Excuse my tardiness class, I simply overslept", he says. The class stared at him oddly and some were whispering, laughing and pointing. The teacher finally breaks the awkward silence and say, "Alright, this is the first day so you are excused, take your seat anywhere you like". My heart begins to race..knowing that the only seat available is the one right next to me.