The First Day: Part 2

He looks around the classroom, seeing that all the seats were taken, but then realize there is one right next to me, in the back of the class. He calmly walks over to me. "Excuse me miss, but  is this seat taken?" He says, staring at me with a beautiful smile. My cheeks softly glows red and I stumble over my own words, "Um..no..n-no one is s-sitting here". He finally takes his seat and for some reason, haven't stopped staring at me. "My name is Ethan by the way, it nice to meet you" He says cheerfully. I don't know what he is so happy about..we are in school for crying out loud! He starts to creep me out by the way he is smiling at me. Finally, the school bell rings for lunch time, and I quickly grab my things and practically run out the classroom door, without looking back. "Oh man what a creep, making me blush like that" I say with frustration, and makes my way to the cafeteria.

I walk into the cafeteria and see Kate waving at me to come sit with her, how could I resist. I walk over to her and sit down. "You are not going to eat Rosie-chan?" "No, I'm not hungry", I say defensively. She looks at me, knowing that something was bugging me. "What's wrong Rosie? Are you being bullied?! I'll murder them for you!! You just say the word!!" She says. I smile at her, almost laughing. "No katie, I'm not being bullied...its this gu.." Kate cuts me off before I can finish and practically yells at me, "WHAT?! Rosie-chan! You didn't tell me you liked someone! Who is me? What is he like? Is he a thug? Is he is nice? Tell me everything about him Rosie!!" She says with excitement. I look at her and blush, "No kate, I don't like anyone!! It's just....this guy in my class..he is very strange". Her smiling face suddenly turns to confusion and worry, "What do you mean..strange? Strange how?"

"Well..you see...." I froze without finishing my sentence. "What is it Rose, tell me?", Kate says. I looked over to the table that wasn't to far from me and kate's and noticed Ethan was starting dead at me. He didn't stare at me all cheerfully like he did before..instead, he started at me with a more serious toned look. He looked at me like he wanted to kill me or something...he was starring  for a pretty long at that. Then, he gets up to throw away his lunch and he slowly walks over to me and Kate.