ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Writing this novel has been an incredible journey, one filled with challenges, growth, and profound moments of inspiration. It is with immense gratitude that I acknowledge the support, guidance, and encouragement of the many individuals who have been instrumental in bringing this story to life.

Firstly, I want to thank my readers and fans. Your enthusiasm and unwavering support have been the driving force behind my creativity and determination. Without your encouragement, this story would not have found its way to its final form.

A heartfelt thank you goes to my family and friends for their patience and understanding during the long hours of writing and editing. Your belief in me has been a source of strength, and I am deeply grateful for your support.

A special acknowledgment is due to the writing community, whose camaraderie and shared passion for storytelling have been both inspiring and comforting. The discussions, critiques, and shared experiences have enriched my understanding of the craft.

Finally, I wish to acknowledge the fictional worlds and characters that have sparked my imagination and guided my pen. Writing this story has been a journey of discovery, and I am grateful for the inspiration that has driven me to explore new realms and narratives.

Thank you to everyone who has been part of this journey. Your contributions, whether big or small, have made a lasting impact, and for that, I am truly grateful.

With heartfelt thanks,

PIHU JAISWAL

For updates check ;

Instagram I'd : authorpihuu