Guarded Hearts

Warning: Mentioning Kidnapping, if your uncomfortable just skip this chapter. Thank you. 

Lately, Jennie Kim had been facing some unsettling situations. A sasaeng fan had been causing trouble, making her feel unsafe. Her company, Oddatelier, decided it was best to hire a personal bodyguard to ensure her security. Jennie's manager, Alison, knew someone in private security and arranged for a highly recommended bodyguard to join Jennie for her events.

YN POV 

When I walked into the meeting room, I was introduced to Jennie for the first time. Alison had set up this meeting, and I had no idea what to expect. As the door opened, Jennie walked in, looking beautiful as always, but with a noticeable hint of stress in her eyes. I could sense the tension she was feeling.

Jennie's POV

I was nervous about the whole bodyguard situation. I had always valued my privacy, and the idea of having someone constantly by my side felt overwhelming. But after the recent incidents, I knew it was necessary. When Alison introduced Y/N, the bodyguard, I was taken aback by their presence.

Y/N was dressed in a sharp, professional outfit that spoke of their serious nature. There was a noticeable firmness in their posture and a strength in their build that was impossible to ignore. Despite their cold, emotionless demeanor, there was something about them that seemed incredibly reliable.

Y/N's POV

I could tell Jennie was anxious, and I didn't blame her. The situation with the sasaeng fan was troubling, and it was my job to ensure her safety. As I approached Jennie, I made sure to keep my professional demeanor, knowing that it was important to project confidence and reliability.

"Hello, Jennie. I'm Y/N. I'll be your security detail from now on," I said, my voice steady and calm. I could see Jennie assessing me, her eyes lingering on my firm stance and muscular build. I hoped that my presence would provide her with some reassurance.

Jennie's manager, Alison, gave us a quick rundown of the situation, and I nodded, taking mental notes. I was here to do a job, but I also knew that building a rapport with Jennie would be important for her comfort.

Jennie's POV

As the meeting continued, I couldn't help but notice how Y/N's no-nonsense attitude seemed to create a sense of calm around them. Their firm, confident demeanor was both intimidating and reassuring. I could see why Alison had recommended them.

"You seem very experienced," I said, trying to break the ice. "How long have you been in this line of work?"

Y/N's gaze softened slightly, though they maintained their professional distance. "I've been working in security for several years. My goal is to ensure your safety and allow you to focus on your work without additional stress."

Y/N's POV

Jennie's question about my experience was a sign that she was beginning to open up, and I appreciated that. I knew that trust would take time, but I was determined to earn it. I wanted her to feel safe and supported, even if my approach was a bit reserved.

As the meeting concluded, I stayed behind for a few moments to discuss logistics with Alison. Jennie seemed to relax a bit more, though I could tell she was still processing the change.

Jennie's POV

Later that day, as I prepared for the fashion event, I reflected on my first impression of Y/N. Their stoic exterior was a bit intimidating, but I could tell they were reliable and dedicated. It was clear that their primary concern was my safety, and I began to feel a sense of security knowing they would be by my side.