ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 213

ρєαкωєѕт 2 | 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

____________________________________

Deer steps forward, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he confronts Greymor.

Deer: "Do you want the next leader of Walhallas to die for a stupid reason too, Grey?"

Greymor, initially indifferent, suddenly catches on.

Greymor: "I don't care about the leadershi— Wait,"

"stupid reason??!!"

Deer shifts his gaze to Alan, smirking.

Deer: "AlanJoel, isn’t it your name?"

Alan instinctively points his sword at Deer, his eyes narrowing with suspicion.

Deer chuckles softly, raising his hands in mock surrender.

Deer: "Oh well, haha, I'm not taking any risks by stepping forward, don’t worry. I just want to explain how foolish you are, Alan."

Alan's grip on his sword tightens, his eyebrows furrowing as he waits for Deer to continue.

Deer: "But before we talk, why don’t you drop your 'lovable' one down?"

Alan, momentarily confused, realizes he is still holding Kazuto's lifeless body.

With a heavy heart, he pushes the body away, letting it fall to the ground with a dull thud.

Deer: "Well, that’s disrespectful of him."

"Anyways..."

Deer’s tone shifts to one of cold seriousness as he continues.

Deer: "The ones who actually killed your members are the Crimsons."

"Kartik of Crimsons."

Alan's eyes widen in shock, his gaze shifting from Deer to Kazuto’s body lying at his feet.

Deer: "Now, don’t you think it’s rude, and that you must be punished for killing someone superior from another clan over a stupid fake letter?"

A cruel smirk plays on Deer's lips as he addresses the guards.

Deer: "Guards... Arrest him and take him to our jail."

Alan doesn’t resist as the guards move in. His body remains limp, unresponsive, as they drag him away, leaving a trail of silence and confusion in his wake.

Greymor watches, his mind racing with unanswered questions.

Unable to bear it any longer, he rushes towards Deer.

Greymor: "What is even happening? What letter? What Crimsons?"

Deer, relishing the chaos he’s unleashed, explains calmly.

Deer: "Alan’s clan members were attacked by an enemy clan’s member."

"But a letter found near their corpses claimed that Kazuto was responsible."

"And it’s because our four members who helped in their war were killed..."

"By Muzan."

Greymor’s eyes widen in disbelief.

Greymor: "By..."

"MUZAN?!"

Deer nods, his expression darkening as he reveals the bitter truth.

Deer: "Alan was here to meet his friend one last time."

Greymor, pieces of the puzzle finally falling into place, whispers hoarsely.

Greymor: "So... He knew all this even before, right? He saw this all coming!!"

Deer: "Good job."

"You’ve realized it."

Deer kneels beside Kazuto’s lifeless body, his voice breaking as he screams with grief.

Greymor: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Deer places a comforting hand on Greymor’s shoulder, his tone turning condescending.

Deer: "You’re reacting too late,"

"Grey."

Greymor, choking on his tears, struggles to speak.

Greymor: "I... I... Kazuto always thought Muzan was his best friend, someone loyal. But knowing he was the one planning his death makes me—"

Deer interrupts softly, with a trace of pity in his voice.

Deer: "He was."

Greymor: "Even be—even before his death, he claimed that I lost the bet I made."

Deer: "The friendship one?"

Greymor nods, his voice barely above a whisper.

Greymor: "Yes."

Deer: "Did you call—"

Greymor: "Yes."

Deer: "Sad."

Greymor collapses to his knees, overcome by grief and betrayal, as Deer stands silently by his side, the weight of their losses hanging heavily in the air.

Chapter Ends.