Japan Gangster Paradise

Two days after that eventful day, Izuku and Toshinori arrive at Takoba Municipal Beach Park. And the former was indeed flabbergasted. The entire beach was covered in garbage and junk. "Wow. I never would've expected to train in a place like this."

"In order to successfully wield One for All, you need not only a powerful body, but also years of training." Toshinori says. "It took me my entire time in U.A. to master One for All completely. And for you, we'll have to ensure your body gets use to it in ten months." And that was when Izuku realized that training was going to be difficult from that point on. This was proven as Izuku tries to pull a massive refrigerator with All Might on top. "This fridge makes for a good perch to view you and your progress. Because I'm not seeing enough movement from you!"

"C'mon, dad! Your muscle form is about 274 kilos!"

"False! This form has lost weight and is now 255 kilos! Now, question! Why do you think you're dragging all of this trash off the beach?"

"Hmmm. Because it's to help my body grow strong enough."

"Correct! While it may look that you can handle the power, we can't take the risks of your limbs exploding."

Izuku then started to image that possibility. "My... limbs!?"

"There's also another reason why we're out here. I did research on this very beach yesterday... well to be persist, this very section has been a junkyard for years."

"I did read articles about this place and its currents. So much stuff drifts ashore. Not to mention that people illegally dump trash around here." 

"Nowadays, the current heroes of this era only do so for the fame and glory. But the true aspect of the hero is about volunteering, no matter how flashy!" All Might then slams his hand down on the fridge flattening it showing the sunrise. "Now let's bring this beach back to its beautiful sandy canvas! You've already taken your first steps to become a hero. But now, you'll climb mountains to reach the current champions! You are aiming for U.A. right?"

"I am. Clean this entire beach and ensure my body becomes suitable for the transfer. My deadline's line ten months."

"All the more reason why you'll need this!" All Might pulls out a number of papers. "Behold, my personally made 'Pass the Test American Dream' Plan! This regiment plan will help you clean this beach and grow your body!"

"I see you planned everything." Izuku said. "Especially an amount of time when I should sleep."

"I won't sugarcoat it son, you'll be going through it while you train the other quirks within One for One. Are you able to withstand it all!?"

"Of course! It's time for me to push past my limits and work harder than I ever have."

And with that, Izuku's hard earn training has officially begun. And it began to hit him heavily in the first week. Despite having a fair amount of muscles, they didn't make anything easier. He was still able to juggle his schedule his day through his schedule. "Let's go!" Toshinori shouted. "It's already been a whole week! Don't tell me this is all my son's got!"

"Not... even... close!"

"Good! There were others who have the same potential equal to you!"

"Wait... really!?"

"Yeah. There were those who exceeded my expectations but wished to be a hero by following their own path. While there were others who tried to be strong but lacked the very spark. I've seen many people who I could pass this power down to ever since my big injury. And now you're the best chance that this quirk will grow to even further heights."