Day 2 - "No More Please" Pt. II

This is the continuation from the pt-1

--->

The caregivers rush back into the living room at the sound of the crash. They find Mingi on the floor, clutching his arm in pain, and Speedy lying broken nearby.

"Mingi-ah!"

Yunho quickly helps Mingi sit up, examining his arm with concern.

"What happened here?" San asks, his voice filled with worry as he turns Wooyoung around to check for any injury.

Mingi's loud wails fill the room as he lifts his poor broken toy in his arms like a baby.

"Bwoke Speedy! Dadaaa..."

Wooyoung's lips quiver as he hears his friend's cries, his earlier excitement replaced with guilt.

Just one look in the younger one's eyes gave his deeds away.

"I-I swowwy..." Wooyoung lowers his head, unable to hold eye contact with his daddy.

"Go straight into my room and stand in a corner. Wait till I arrive," San commanded, and the little one obeyed, taking one last look at his crying friend before moving.

San brings the first aid kit and hands the ointment cream to the caretaker, who gently applies it to Mingi's sore arms.

"Please allow me some time with Wooyoung," he says, receiving a sympathetic nod from Yunho.

"Don't be too harsh on him, San-ah."

Inside the room, Wooyoung stood in the corner, sniffing and fumbling with the hem of his shirt.

San walks in and sits on the edge of the bed. "Come here, Wooyoung," he gestures for the younger to stand between his legs.

Little Wooyoung sniffled and wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt as he walked to stand between San's legs.

"What did I ask you, Wooyoung?"

"To b-bwehave..." he stuttered, still avoiding San's eyes.

"Look at me when you're talking," San says, making the younger look at him.

"What you did hurt Mingi both physically and emotionally. Things could have been worse, Wooyoung! You could have gotten injured too!"

Seeing his baby's teary eyes made him feel a little weak, but he kept his composure. It was important to teach the younger that disobedience and misbehavior have consequences. So, taking a deep breath, he continued.

"This is what's going to happen," he exhales before continuing, "I am going to give you 10 spanks..." Just hearing that 'S' word made the little one whine and stamp his feet. San ignored his little tantrum and continued, "And then we are going downstairs to apologize to Mingi. Am I clear?"

Getting only whines of protest in response, he shook the younger's shoulders and repeated himself.

"Am I clear, Wooyoung?"

"C-cwear, Dada..."

"Good, let's get this over with."

San pulls the little one over his lap and adjusts their position. Once he ensures the boy is comfortable, he announces.

"I'm starting," he raises his hand in the air and brings it down firmly, causing the boy under him to gasp.

**Smack**

"H-hwurts..." the little one cried, his little fingers clenching his daddy's thighs.

San raises his hand again and brings it down on the other cheek. "I'm sure it does, bubba."

**Smack**

He alternates the smacks between the cheeks, and by the 8th spank, little Wooyoungie was full-on crying over his daddy's lap. His body had gone limp, and his hiccups and ragged breathing felt like a stab in San's heart. He paused, gently rubbing the area he spanked.

"Just two more, baby. Can you please be a brave boy and let me finish your punishment?" His voice was back to being soft and gentle as he gave the little one some time to relax his breathing. The boy muttered something under his breath, mixing with his sobs, making it hard for San to hear clearly.

He bent down a little, "What is it, munchkin?"

"Want Dada's hwand," the little one reached back to grab onto the elder's wrist.

"Of course, bubba," San let the little one hold onto his hand.

"Okay, let's finish this up quickly."

As the 9th spank came down, Wooyoung wailed.

"No more please... dada"

"Last one, bud" San consoled the little. "It's over then"

San finished off with the last one letting Wooyoung cry through it before he grabs the smaller boy into his arms.

The boy was now sitting on top of San's chest, clinging to him like a koala and crying his eyes out.

San allowed him to do so, lovingly caressing his back and patting his hair with the other hand while whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

"It's over, baby. Daddy forgives you..."

After a while, the little one had calmed down. San held his hand and walked into the hall, where Mingi was lying on the couch with his head in Yunho's lap, who was petting his head dearly.

Yunho noticed them first, "Mingi-ah, can you please get up, baby?" He helped Mingi up, being careful of his sore arm.

San gestured for the little one who was peeking out from behind him.

Wooyoung reluctantly came out and slowly waddled over to Mingi.

"I-I am swoowy, Minki... 'Unho, hwang fowgive me pwease," he couldn't help but sniffle.

Yunho softly smiled at the little one and gently petted his still wet cheeks, "It's fine, Youngie. Don't cry now, bud."

"Ish okawy, Mingi fwogive you, Youngie," Mingi spread his arms, and Wooyoung was quick to hug his friend, making them both giggle.

Both the caretakers smiled fondly at their cute interaction.

----