Day 16 - Clothed/ Naked [M]

The original prompt was "Alternative punishment" but I chose Alternative prompt for today hehe.

Prompt: Clothed spanker/ Naked Spankee

Roles/theme: Mafia au, Mob boss San, Degradation, name calling, Degradation kink, maschochist Wooyoung.

Note: Everything is pre-negotiated and with consent of both the parties.

Contains nsfw content⚠️

--->

"F-five"

The sound of the palm cracking down over a cheek resonated in the room.

San grabbed the kneeled male by his hairs and forced him to look up. Leaning down on one knee, the mob boss stares dead into his slight teary eyes.

"Five, huh?" A sarcastic laugh before the grip on his hair got harsher, "Yet you dared to show me this filthy face of yours?" San howled, roughly letting go of him making the male hiss.

Standing up he commands, "clothes off!"

Wooyoung shallows the lump in his throat as he, for the moment just stares at the mob's back, his mind racing with all the possibilities which made the heat pool into his abdomin with lust which should make him feel disgusted but he chose to shrug it of as his guilty pleasure.

"Fucking strip before I lose it and do it myself!" San's voice thundered as Wooyoung rushed to lift himself up, legs feeling numb from kneeling for too long. Stripping off of his clothes he shudders when his boss beckoned  him over to where he sat.

Wooyoung awkwardly stands just a bit apart.

San points down at him as the male complied watching his boss with wide and eager eyes as he open his zipper.

"Show me the magic of that tongue of yours"

Wooyoung coughs, his breath fast and ragged. He wipes down the excess from the corner of his mouth before peering up at the boss from his hooded eyes.

"Boss, I assure you it won't happen again"

San chuckled as he regards the male, he swiftly lifts him up, "Let me help you remember to not fuck up my plan in the future!" He seethes out through his teeth before draping the poor boy over his lap.

Wooyoung gasped as he felt the fabric of his boss's slacks rubbing against his semi hard making a moan slip out from his mouth without intending to. His face grows red from embarrassment as San stills for a while.

"Shameless little whore. Aren't you?"

Wooyoung felt sick when his body indulged from his boss's degrading words.

A big warm hand traces over his exposed butt, fingers dipping dangerously close to the area which almost made Wooyoung's heart pound out of his ribcage.

"You are going to thank me after every smack."

That was an order.

Wooyoung missed the warmth of the hand when the boss drew it back before cracking it down over his ass sending the shock of heat all over his back.

"Ah, t-thank you, boss" Wooyoung winced, clutching his boss's thigh for some support and also for relief.

Another smarting smack resonates follwed by another, again, again and again.

Wooyoung silently cries to himself more from the embarrassment from shamelessly rutting against his boss's lap then the actual burning oain throughout his ass.

"Look at you" San sneers, tone condescend as he continues with the onslaught.

"Your pathetic little cock is leaking all over my expensive pant!" He cracks down an extra hard smack over his sit spots which had the poor boy scream as he feels himself edging.

"You gonna cum undone just from getting treated like the whore you are!" He smacks the left cheek, "And, then I am gonna make you lick your mess clean" he emphasized it by cracking down his hand at the center of his ass and Wooyoung lost it.

With a loud cry he lets go of the arousal as he comes undone over his boss's lap. Thick white stickiness smearing his thighs and spoiling his pants.

"I-I am sorry, boss I—"

Wooyoung rudely gets cut off as the boss pushes him away from himself.

"Save it for later, Jung. We just getting started here"

----

Hello, guys.

I know I am not able to deliver the quality content to you guys. It sadden me too. I wonder if any of you even enjoy reading this work or get bored...

Please interact with me and share your views, opinion and criticisms to me. I want to know in whag ways I can make an improvement!

Thanks for keeping up with me so far🥺

More is to come!!
❤️