Day 6 - New Implement [M]

Prompt: New Implement

Roles: Dom/Sub, impact play, pain kink, riding crop

Summary: San and Wooyoung discovers their new implement for their impact play.

Warning: Contains NSFW content⚠️

--->

Wooyoung's lip parted when he sensed the head of the riding crop inching towards his pert nipples, he lets out a tiny whimper when the object pressed on his bud and rolled against it sending waves of pleasure in his body.

"Look at you"

His eyes fluttered open

"Dripping like a bitch in heat! Such a pain slut aren't you?"

San gave an experimental smack on his ass earing a shamelessly moaned as the tool was brought against his tender skin.

"You like that, don't you, my little slut~" San's husky voice made him leak more as he let's out a pathetic whine, "I bet I can make you cum alone by this" he says referring to the tool in his hand. He grabs the submissive by his hair and pulls it.

"Say what, darling?" He licks the side if his neck before gently sucking on it, "To find out what a whore you are for this!" He growls before letting go of the boy all together he sits down behind him.

"Tell you what, babe" he smirks, "Let's try it out. If I made you cum by 10th strike, we take it as our new implement"

Wooyoung could just nod weakly but San didn't fail to notice another pool of precum dribbling on the sheet.

San made slow circles with the crop over his left pale cheek to warn the younger that he's about to start but he knew better that it was just a teasing.

WHAP!

Wooyoung yelped slightly arching his back and before he could brace himself for another, he felt the sting on his other cheek.

By the time San reached seventh, he was a moaning and whimpering mess. Huffing and gurgling against the gag, he craved for any attention on his rock hard cock.

"Look at that, baby" San says amused, "Seems like we'll done before we reach the last one"

WHAP

Another hit came and Wooyoung lost it, thick ropes of white cum splutters on the sheet. He cried out in pure bliss as San helped him riding out of his orgasm.

"Well done baby, well done!" San praises the boy, throwing the tool on the other side as he scrabbles to calm down his baby.

Wooyoung snuggled closer to San. Both the males were under the soft comfortable blanket, freshly showered and relaxed after their intense seen.

"Sannie..."

"Yes, love?"

"We..." San prompted him gently to continue.

Wooyoung's face turns light pink as he whispers.

"Please use riding crop from now onwards"

---

Oh my lord!

This one gave me a tough time coming up with an idea!

I think it came out fine... What do you think?