Note For Readers (What happened + THE BOOK WILL BE FINISHED)

Key:

Both

Amithisia

TheUnitedFandomOf1D

Hello everyone! This is Amithisia and TheUnitedFandomOf1D. We know it's been awhile and we are truly sorry about that.

As such, I feel like you at least need to know what's been happening on the other side of this book the past few years since our last update. When we first embarked on this journey, anakinPadméforlife was basically our leader. She invited all three of us onto this account and is the one who really brought this story to life in the first place. The entire concept and idea was originally hers.

Unfortunately, life happens, which is why we went on break before managing to post the last chapter we did. At the beginning of this project, we ironed out an outline that basically allowed us to know where to go up until Chapter 6, so it was easy enough to get there because all four of us had agreed on it. At the time, we figured by that point we'd know where the story was going and be able to finish it. Instead we ran into conflicting ideas that made immediately continuing the story from that point difficult. Figuring out four different time zones in order to actively collaborate on and figure out what we wanted to do was rather challenging as well, especially since school was starting up again during that time.

Furthermore, not long after our last posting, things started getting more complicated when it came to just being able to get general opinions on ideas when we weren't trying to work together in real time. I personally have not heard from anakinPadméforlife since early 2022, and it initially didn't feel right to continue without her. She came up with the idea after all. Those of us left eventually agreed that if we didn't hear from her by the end of winter 2023, we would try to continue this story with just the three of us.

Obviously, that didn't exactly happen. We had all been away from this story for awhile, and all we really had was, again, ideas and concepts that not everyone fully agreed on or liked. We got a general concept together of story beats to hit and not to hit (the latter containing ALL of the ideas that could propel the story since we didn't agree on them). We didn't dictate who was writing what and when or how we were going to outline the rest of it. I, for one, am guilty of paying more attention to my own fanfiction projects when I had the time rather than focusing on this joint one, and I deeply apologize for that.

We really are sorry, the last I heard from anakinpadmeforlife was at the beginning of this year, life happens and I know this collaboration account and this story is still important to her, but unfortunately even though we love writing stories, we also have a life outside and cannot dictate what happens or what situations and difficulties will occur.

Still we are truly sorry for not putting up a note very much earlier, but when I checked the comments and the story I saw that people are still reading it, which made me very happy but at the same time sad for not having published a new chapter.

That is why me and Amithisia decided that we need to finish the story not only because we want to finish it but also want to not let you guys down.

But still we wanted to address another thing we have noticed that a person has used AI to finish our story and is promoting it in the comments. While we do understand sadness and frustration over not being able to finish a story we find it very disrespectful to use AI to deal with such sentiments and furthermore having said AI work being even promoted with a link is very disappointing.

Kindly, we ask the person to delete such work and those comments themselves and hope that the person can enjoy our hard work in an authentic manner by continuing our story.

This brings me to our updates:

The two of us have managed to create a general outline for the rest of the book. We have Chapter 7 ready and are just waiting to see if Kailucy is still available and interested (again, life happens and it is currently happening to her, else I'm sure she'd be joining us on this note). Regardless of her presence, we will be updating by the end of this month. Chapter 8 will be in progress soon on our side of things, and we do know where we are headed. We will get this done, we promise. We are greatly thankful for your patience and deeply sorry for practically ghosting you. This account is a joint one and thus is not exactly checked often. The easiest way to get our attention should you desire to do so is to go after one of our main accounts.

All that said, we thank you for your support and promise that there will be updates in the very near future.

Until next time,

Amithisia and TheUnitedFandomOf1D