Midnight Baking

High Low Beautiful people! i know its been a minute But J&J week is next week and I want to keep writing!! so TW!! Smexy things in this episode!! (can I call it that?) The votes were in and this one had the most from what I saw! so I hope you like it!!

Johnnie POV

The lights in the kitchen made me blink a little and I giggled.

"Who's fucking idea was it to bake after drinking so much?"

"That would be you Johnnie" Jake's voice floats behind me and I turn towards him.

"Pfft whatever let's just do this!" He laughs and nods getting out the baking supplies while I reset the camera.

"Fuck how do u work this? Oh hi there!" I smile and step away as I see the blinking light. "Sup people me and Jake decided to try baking again!"

"You mean you decided to try?!" Jake's steps in to frame his hands full. My eyes linger a little too long on his flexing arm as he dumps the contents into the kitchen counter. "Quite frankly I already know how!"

"Yeah you're the one who found the recipe!" I shake my head trying to get rid of the haziness

"I've got a list of ingredients here for you! Johnnie we need bowls and stuff"

I nod, turning around in circles.

"Yeah I'll get it" Jake laughs and stops me by gripping my shoulders. My head bobs and my vision swims worse than before. I look up trying to refocus when I realize how close our faces are. Heat crawls up my neck and I let out a nervous laugh.

"Johnnie, johnnie, Johnnie" he shakes his head at me and clicks his tongue. "I'll get it u just stand here and look pretty. It shouldn't be too hard for you."

I think I'm blushing. It's probably just the alcohol.

Jake POV:

I turn Johnnie around to face the camera and search for some bowls and spoons. I smile to myself enjoying seeing Johnnie all smiles and giggles.

After gathering the things we'll need I go back to Johnnie who's rambling to the camera.

"Ok Johnnie, you wanna tell them what we have here?" He sputters and giggles.

"I'm trying," he laughs. He holds up the eggs and flour. "Look, we got stuff for cookies!"

"Johnnie we're baking a cake" I hold back laughter. He lets out a super Johnnie laugh doubling over.

"Right yeah! Cake!" I shake my head chuckling as I watch Johnnie try and recollect himself.

"Oki so I've got some butter, oil, and sugar here and we're supposed to put it in a standing mixer but I don't own one of those. I do, however, own a Johnnie mixer!" I give Johnnie a whisk and place a bowl in front of him pouring the three ingredients in a bowl.

"Now how do I turn this on?" I poke Johnnie and mess up his hair a bit. He gives me a sly grin.

"That's definitely not how you turn me on" he bites his lip and looks at me through his hair.

My heart skips a beat and I can feel the heat in my face intensify. I move closer to him, putting my face up to his ear.

"Is that a challenge Mr. Guilbert?" my voice whispers in his ear. I feel him shiver and hear the soft sigh that leaves his lips. I lift my hand pressing my fingers to his throat and trace his skin up to his jaw. I grip his chin forcing him to look at me and lean in until our noses touch. His breath smells of whiskey and his face is flushed a bright red. He blinks at me, his eyelashes fluttering. I smirk at him and lick my lips.