ice cream date

3:00 p

3:00 p.m.

HELP

I'M GONNA DIE

finally

HEY

i mean oh no

where are you?

at home

are you safe?

pretty much yea

then are u still gonna die?

yes

i'm gonna sigh

do it then

i sighed

good for you

but I'm serious though

something happened

i figured

what happened?

somebody purposely tripped me
in the hallway

what the hell

okay wait

i'm gonna come over

okay 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️🤰

can you bring ice cream

ok

"so that's all?" kageyama asked, sitting next to you on your bed, holding a plastic spoon and your cup of chocolate ice cream in his hands.

"no but you don't get it! like, it was intentional, like they yanked my ankle and then pulled me until i was on the ground, i-" you were ranting, stopping to get fed by kageyama before continuing, "-it hurt!"

motioning to the pack of ice on your right ankle, "and how will this help?" you lifted up your ankle.

taking another spoonful, he motioned the spoon to your mouth, "it will make it less- fiery."

swallowing the cold dessert, you cringed, "what?"

kageyama looked at you blankly, shrugging, "i don't know how to explain." he stated, before reaching beside him to the ice cream bag, taking out his cup of ice cream.

reaching over to look, you exclaimed, "you got cookie dough?" gawking at it as he opened the container, he handed it to you, "you want some?" he asked politely.

glancing at your own cup, you shrugged, reaching over to take it and wallow in sadness, "i'll just have mine."

the two of you ate in peace, appreciating each other's presence. occasionally, kageyama would offer you a spoonful of his, and you would happily take it. you fed him some of your chocolate too.

scraping the remainder of his cup, he pondered, "but who did that?"still not hallway done with yours, "hmm?" you look up at him.

he faces you, "like, who decided to trip you?" kageyama asks, a bit disappointed his ice cream was finished so fast.

"i don't know." you answered, "i think just some random bitch who had a bad day."

looking down at you, he puts his cup on your bedside table. "yeah. don't let me find them." he says.

"oh! so scary!" you squeal sarcastically, "are you gonna beat them up for me?" you wrap your arms around his shoulder.

a short silence occurs, and your boyfriend thinks about it. if you want me to." kageyama finally answers.

a slap reaches his bicep, "you don't have to do that." he looks down, not reacting to the pain of your slap but instead inspecting your face to see what you were really feeling, "i'm okay."

"but you got hurt." he says like it's obvious.

putting finger on his lips, you shush him, "tobio, it's okay." you smile, and finally kageyama doesn't look so tense.

putting your arms around him, you lay your head on his chest and he snuggles down closer to you. "you wanna take a nap together?" you suggest, suddenly feeling your eyelids getting a little heavy.

a small smug smile reaches kageyama's face, "sure." slowly getting of him, kageyama gets up to close the lights, and when he does he craws into your bed beside you. snuggling underneath the covers, the two of you hold each other and start to fall into a deep deep sleep.

AUTHOR NOTE

short filler chapter cause i realised there were not much interactions between them lately 🩷🩷🩷 i love fluff