uh oh

OIKAWA POV

i remembered that time last year, when i took a stroll in the park with takeru.

i was walking with him, and he wouldn't stop bothering me about buying him ice cream. so i responded to him very nicely that i wouldn't buy him ice cream, because i'm a nice and a thrifty guy.

then suddenly, kageyama and some girl emerge out of a bush, and threatened to take a card voucher thing from my wallet? like, wtf?

then i was like no lol

then that little rascal junior proceeded to jump? me? then his little girlfriend decided to snatch my wallet and steal my card, then they ran away. so i decided to take a picture of them, and that was the picture on my phone.

now, why did i forget about this picture?

well, i tried to tell people about it, like my teammates. "kageyama robbed me!" but then i realised that would look bad on my part, for letting a small fry rob me, so i let it go.

but i always wondered, who was his little girlfriend?

sue me for not getting a good look at her, but if you were getting jumped, would you?

the picture i also had of them was from behind. that colour hair, that height difference, everything about her seemed ordinary.

but now, i was sitting here, facilitating seijoh's 2nd practice match with karasuno.

and let me tell you.

that girl, who probably sucks tsukishima's dick, in public, is probably sucking that little junior off in private.

that girl who would always follow tsukishima and yamaguchi, would not even bat an eyelash at kageyama. she would even talk to that little sunshine and rainbows fella, but not him.

yeah he was kinda weird and anti-social, but you're telling me you won't even say hi to him?

that's bullshit.

"what the hell are you doing?" iwaizumi ludges me in the shoulder, catching me off guard.

i immediately turn my phone off and look to the seijoh team coming back to our side of the court, looking distraught. "what?" i ask.

iwaizumi gives me a weird look, "we lost?"

i look back at him, putting on a smug expression, "y-yeah know! we always do." i remark, before walking away.

opening up my phone again, i walk closer to them, making it seem like i was heading to the toilet. i get the photo of kageyama and the girl, and look up at the girl and back at the photo.

and i'm right.

quickly snapping a photo of her, i make my way out of the court for a second. however, i immediately bump into someone.

"ow!" she grunts, upon contact, and when i see her face she's frowning at me. i take a step behind and apologise, looking down at her, "i'm sorry, i didn't see you."

the girl looks up at me for a second, "then watch where you're going!" before purposefully walking and bumping into me. the contact only reaches up to my bicep as she uses her shoulder to hit me.

looking back at her, i see her walk away, stomping her feet on the ground. i shake my head and slowly walk back to the court, whispering to myself, "karasuno girls are weird."