Ep 49:- Promise

Today, an amusement park opened in Seoul, and everyone was excited to visit it.

Jimin, too, decided to join in on the fun and went to the amusement park with Jisoo.

The park was bustling with people, the air filled with laughter and excitement as families and friends enjoyed the various rides and attractions.

Jimin and Jisoo strolled through the park, admiring the colorful decorations and the joyful atmosphere.

They could see children running around with cotton candy in their hands, couples holding hands as they waited in line for the Ferris wheel, and groups of friends screaming with delight on the roller coasters.

The day promised to be full of fun and adventure as Jimin and Jisoo prepared to explore everything the park had to offer.

Jimin and Jisoo first enjoy some small rides, laughing and having fun together.

After a while, they decide to buy some cotton candy.

Since there's a large crowd, Jisoo offers to stand in line, taking money from Jimin, while he waits outside for her.

As Jimin stands there waiting, someone suddenly blows into his ear, causing a tickling sensation that makes him giggle involuntarily.

Startled and a bit annoyed, he quickly turns around, ready to shout, "Who... is that?!"

To his surprise, he sees his boyfriend Jungkook and their friend Hobi standing there, laughing mischievously.

"Jungkook, how did you get here?" Jimin asks, smiling, his irritation quickly fading.

Jungkook chuckles,"The whole of Seoul is here today, so I decided to come too." His playful tone makes Jimin's smile widen.

Jungkook then introduces Hobi to Jimin.

Although Jimin already knew a lot about Hobi from what Jungkook had told him, they had never met in person before.

Meeting him now, Jimin feels genuinely happy.

"Dude, you weren't kidding," Hobi says, looking at Jimin with a grin.

"He's really cute and beautiful."

Jimin blushes at the compliment, feeling shy under Hobi's warm gaze.

Just then, Jisoo returns with two cotton candies.

As soon as Hobi's eyes fall on her, his heartbeat quickens.

Jisoo's beauty and charm instantly captivated Hobi, making him fall for her at first sight.

His heart skipped a beat, completely taken by her presence, as he couldn't take his eyes off her.

The feeling is mutual.

When Jisoo sees the tall, well-built guy standing next to Jungkook, dressed stylishly and flashing a bright smile, her heart starts racing as well.

She, too, falls for Hobi at first sight.

When Jimin and Jungkook notice that their best friends are standing there, staring at each other without blinking, completely lost in each other's eyes, they can't help but smile.

To snap them out of their daze, they gently shake their friends, trying to bring them back to reality.

As soon as Hobi and Jisoo come to their senses, they both feel incredibly embarrassed, realizing they've been caught intensely gazing at each other with love in their eyes.

Their faces turn red as they awkwardly try to laugh it off, but the connection between them is undeniable.

Then Jungkook introduces Hobi to Jisoo, eagerly sharing all of Hobi's good qualities and talents.