Ep 61:- Admission

Jimin was still feeling drowsy because he hadn't slept the entire night.

He had stayed up until morning to bid farewell to his brother and Jungkook, and after they left, exhaustion finally caught up with him.

He had fallen into a deep sleep, but his peaceful rest was abruptly interrupted by the sound of his mother shouting at him.

She had been calling out to him for quite some time, trying to wake him up.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, feeling disoriented and groggy.

The moment he regained consciousness, Jungkook's face popped into his mind.

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get Jungkook out of his thoughts.

The memories of Jungkook clung to him, and now it felt like an obsession, a sickness that refused to leave him.

As Jimin lay there, he decided he needed to distract himself from these overwhelming feelings.

He thought about going for a jog, even though it was already afternoon.

The idea of exercising might help clear his head and shift his focus away from Jungkook's lingering presence in his mind.

With this plan in mind, he forced himself out of bed, got dressed, and stepped out to go running.

As he ran, the cool breeze brushing against his face, Jimin found himself gradually relaxing, his legs moving rhythmically with each stride.

For a while, the run was helping.

His mind started to drift to other things, and the weight of his emotions lightened.

However, as he continued running, he unknowingly ended up near the same shop he had visited the night before.

That shop, which had seemed perfectly fine the previous evening, was now in ruins.

The once-bustling grocery store had been completely demolished by a JCB machine.

The entire building had been reduced to rubble, and a large crowd of people had gathered around, murmuring and gossiping about what had happened.

Curiosity got the better of Jimin, and he approached the scene to understand what was going on.

He overheard people talking in hushed voices, exchanging rumors about the shop owner.

"Did you hear?" one person said.

"The owner of this grocery store was arrested this morning. The police took him in for running an illegal business on unauthorized land and dealing with drugs."

Another person chimed in, "It's unbelievable, isn't it? This store had been here for 10 years, running smoothly, and suddenly it's illegal? And on top of that, the owner was involved with drugs? It just doesn't add up."

Jimin listened carefully to their conversation, growing more and more puzzled.

How could a store that had been operating successfully for a decade suddenly be deemed illegal overnight?

And the shopkeeper, who seemed like an ordinary man, was now accused of being involved in drug trafficking?

The entire situation felt strange to Jimin.

Then, a chilling memory from the night before resurfaced in Jimin's mind.

He recalled the moment when Jungkook had spoken to the shopkeeper.

Jungkook's words echoed in his head: "I hope tonight's your last night owning this store."

Jimin froze in his tracks, a wave of shock washing over him.