Ep 63:- I hate Jungkook

After much convincing Jimin reluctantly agreed to go to university today.

For the past two years, he hadn't attended college, and he hadn't interacted with many people either.

The mere thought of going today had him feeling incredibly anxious.

To shield himself from unwanted attention, he put on a white mask and pulled a black cap low over his head before leaving.

"Jisoo, If something bad happens to me today, I swear I'll knock your teeth out!" Jimin warned, trying to sound tough but betraying his nervousness.

"Nothing's going to happen, Jimin. Everyone there is really nice. You'll have a good time," Jisoo reassured him, trying to soothe his anxieties.

Taking a deep breath, Jimin finally stepped into the classroom.

As soon as he entered, the entire class was stunned by the sight of this unfamiliar figure.

The whispers started as people glanced at him, some of them openly staring.

However, the moment they saw Jisoo, the pieces started to fall into place.

This had to be Park Jimin - the one Jeon Jungkook had been asking about day after day, the person who had captured the Golden Leader's attention.

It wasn't long before all eyes were on him.

Each student began observing every little move he made, and this overwhelming attention made Jimin feel incredibly out of place.

He tried to find a sense of safety by sitting next to Jisoo at the back of the classroom, leaning against the wall.

Desperately, Jimin kept his head down, trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone.

The entire situation was making him feel like he was under a spotlight.

Clutching onto Jisoo's hand tightly, Jimin subtly pushed her forward, using her as a shield to hide himself from the prying eyes around them.

Jeongyeon, who is sitting in front of Jisoo and Jimin, noticed Jimin's nervous demeanor.

She stared at him for a few moments before asking, "Are you Jimin?"

But Jimin didn't respond.

His mind had shut down from all the anxiety, and he felt like his mouth was glued shut.

He couldn't even find it in himself to look up.

His head remained bowed as though the weight of everyone's gaze had forced it down.

Jisoo quickly realized that Jimin wasn't in a state to answer, so she jumped in to cover for him.

"Yes, this is Jimin," she said with an awkward laugh, trying to diffuse the tension.

Jeongyeon frowned, unimpressed by Jimin's silence.

"What's the matter? Does he not have a tongue or is he deaf?" she snapped, clearly annoyed by his lack of response.

Jisoo, sensing that Jimin wasn't ready to deal with any confrontation, replied sarcastically, "For now, you can consider him both deaf and mute."

Jeongyeon shot them a glare, unimpressed by Jisoo's attempt at humor.

"These poor people can be so strange," she muttered under her breath before turning back to her desk.

The class began soon after, and Jimin tried his best to focus, though he found it nearly impossible.

Time dragged on, and it wasn't until the lunch break that he felt any relief.

Once the teacher left, the room filled with chatter as students prepared for the break.