Ep 53:- Bad Day Pt. 2

Jimin was crying uncontrollably, his sobs echoing through his room.

His heart felt heavy, weighed down by the painful thought that his beloved Jungkook had cheated on him.

It was something he had never imagined, not even in his worst nightmares.

The trust he had placed in Jungkook was unshakable, and Jimin had loved him with all his heart.

"No... maybe Jungkook is just playing a prank on me," Jimin thought, trying to convince himself.

"I shouldn't accuse him like this without knowing the full truth. If I want to find out what really happened, I need to ask him directly."

Wiping away his tears with trembling hands, Jimin tried to calm his racing heart, but the pain wouldn't go away.

He picked up his phone, his fingers shaking as he unlocked it.

After taking a deep breath, he made up his mind.

He grabbed his keys, stepped outside, and got on his bicycle, determined to confront Jungkook.

But the tears refused to stop.

His vision was blurry, the streetlights and roads blending together as his eyes welled up with more tears.

He could barely see the road ahead of him, but that didn't stop him.

He pedaled faster, his heart thudding louder than the wind rushing past his ears.

Jimin's mind was a whirlwind of emotions-pain, confusion, desperation-all pushing him forward to reach Jungkook's house.

After what felt like hours, though it was only a few minutes, Jimin finally arrived.

When he looked around, he noticed something unusual.

The house was decorated with beautiful lights and flowers.

There was clearly an event happening, some kind of celebration.

But none of that mattered to Jimin right now.

He went straight to the gate and spoke to the watchman, his voice shaky yet determined.

"I need to see Jungkook," Jimin said, hoping his urgency would convey the seriousness of the situation.

The watchman hesitated for a moment before dialing Mrs. Jeon's number.

After a brief conversation, he hung up and gestured for Jimin to enter the house.

"You can go inside. Mrs. Jeon said it's okay."

Jimin quickly stepped inside, his eyes scanning the hall anxiously.

The house was filled with people, all dressed up for the occasion, but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

His heart raced faster, and he began searching through the crowd, his desperation growing with each passing second.

As he hurried through the living room, he suddenly bumped into Mrs. Jeon.

"Oh, Jimin! You've come!" she exclaimed, smiling warmly.

"I'm so happy you're here. Today is our wedding anniversary."

Jimin, caught off guard, tried to compose himself.

He hadn't known about the anniversary, nor had he brought a gift.

The only thing he had with him was the bracelet he had bought for Jungkook, intending to give it to him later.

Without thinking much, Jimin handed it to Mrs. Jeon.

"I... I brought this for you," he said softly, not wanting to reveal his inner turmoil.