Ep 57:- Bump

Jungkook, Hobi, Taehyung, and Suga were all attending their marketing class together.

After the class ended, they were scheduled for another class immediately after.

As they were settling in, Mr. Sung, their strict professor, entered the classroom and barked out an order, "Everyone, take out your project files!"

The sudden command caught everyone off guard, and the students hurriedly rummaged through their bags to pull out their project files.

Fear of Mr. Sung's temper made them obediently place their files on the desk, ready for inspection.

Suga, too, started searching through his backpack for his project file.

However, no matter how much he looked, he couldn't find it.

His face paled, and beads of sweat formed on his forehead as panic slowly set in.

"Oh no! Crap! I think I left my project in my room last night while I was working on it," Suga muttered under his breath, growing more frantic by the second.

Taehyung, sitting beside him, leaned in closer and with a mischievous grin said, "Oh man, you're really in for it now. Mr. Sung gives the worst punishments."

Taehyung's words only served to make Suga more anxious as he imagined the consequences of showing up empty-handed for a project check.

As Mr. Sung moved from desk to desk, meticulously inspecting each student's project, Suga's heart began to pound harder.

The closer the professor got to his desk, the more his panic intensified.

He knew he was in big trouble and couldn't come up with any solution.

But then, an idea struck him-there was one person who might be able to help him out of this mess: Jungkook.

Desperate, Suga leaned over and whispered into Jungkook's ear, quietly explaining his situation.

Jungkook, always the cool and resourceful one, didn't seem fazed at all.

Without missing a beat, he pulled out his phone under the desk and sent a message directly to the university principal.

His message was bold: "Can you make the lunch bell ring early today? I'm hungry."

The principal, who was known to be quite fond of Jungkook, didn't hesitate to comply.

After all, the principal had invested a significant amount of money in shares of Jungkook's father's company and was eager to buy more in the future.

Keeping Jungkook happy was in the principal's best interest, so he immediately arranged for the lunch bell to ring earlier than scheduled.

A few moments later, to everyone's astonishment, the lunch bell rang unexpectedly.

The class erupted in confusion, as lunch wasn't supposed to start for another 30 minutes.

Mr. Sung, though puzzled, didn't argue with the bell and sighed, "Alright, class dismissed for lunch. We'll continue checking the projects after the break."

Suga could hardly believe his luck.

He sighed in relief, feeling an enormous weight lift off his shoulders.

"I'll have enough time to get my project now," he thought, knowing he had been spared from Mr. Sung's wrath-at least for the moment.

Once class was dismissed, Suga quickly went over to Jungkook, his face lit up with gratitude.

"Thank you so much! You just saved me!" he exclaimed, practically beaming.

Jungkook simply shrugged with a smirk, acting as if it was no big deal.