Ep 75:- Opportunity

Jimin sat in class, his head drooping as the teacher lectured at the front of the room.

He struggled to keep his eyes open, fighting an overwhelming wave of drowsiness that threatened to pull him under.

The warmth of the classroom, combined with the monotone of the teacher's voice, made it increasingly difficult for him to stay alert.

Every few moments, his eyelids would flutter shut, his body begging him to lay his head down on the desk and surrender to sleep.

His eyes felt heavy, and a dull pain radiated from his temples, a consequence of his late-night excitement over a new job.

He had stayed up until two in the morning, too wired with anticipation to sleep, only to be woken up at four-thirty in the morning to prepare for the day.

Now, his eyes felt so strained that tears were welling up, a testament to his fatigue.

Suddenly, the teacher's sharp voice cut through the fog in his mind.

"Jimin!!!" she shouted, her tone sharp enough to startle him upright.

"Are you here to study, or are you just here to sleep? What have you been doing all night?"

Her frustration echoed through the classroom, drawing the attention of his classmates.

From the back of the class, a mischievous voice chimed in, "He must have been up to something interesting!"

Laughter erupted among the students, their amusement filling the air and adding to Jimin's embarrassment.

He could feel heat rising in his cheeks, and he avoided making eye contact, hoping to disappear into his seat.

The teacher, clearly annoyed, glared at the class.

"You all have no respect! Jimin, go outside and kneel with your hands up! And don't even think about dozing off out there!" she ordered sternly.

With a heavy heart, Jimin pushed his chair back and walked outside, feeling the weight of her punishment settle on his shoulders.

As he knelt on the ground, his knees pressing against the hard surface, he tried to maintain his composure.

He was determined not to give in to the sleepiness that clouded his mind, but the urge to rest was too strong.

He leaned against the wall, hoping that a moment of reprieve would keep him awake, but soon he found himself drifting into a light doze, his head tilting against the cool surface.

Just then, Jungkook appeared, cutting through Jimin's slumber like a breath of fresh air.

He squatted beside him, a look of concern on his face.

"What are you doing sitting here like this?" he asked softly, his voice a mix of worry and reproach as he noticed the signs of exhaustion etched on Jimin's features.

Jimin looked up, momentarily startled, and realized how vulnerable he must have appeared.

Jungkook's expression shifted to one of determination.

"You can't just fall asleep out here," he said, a hint of exasperation in his tone.

Without waiting for a response, Jungkook reached out, gently brushing a tear that had escaped the corner of Jimin's eye.

"You're such a fool!" he exclaimed, half-serious and half-amused.

Without warning, he bent down slightly and scooped Jimin up into his arms, lifting him effortlessly off the ground.