XXX| Glória

Glória: Glory

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Glory

"I am gonna be the greatest ever now, watch out

I'm a force that you will feel"

Brazil — 2003

"Olá!" Five-year Eilana yelled to anyone she walked past.

"Olá, Eilana!" A few people in the crowd called out.

Eilana waved at every single person that she saw with a Brazilian flag, causing her father to let out a soft chuckle. He'd been teaching her how important it was to respect those who supported you, having started the girl karting, and she was taking it to heart.

"That's very kind of you, Lana," said Miguel, gripping her hand tightly so she didn't run off. "Look who it is!"

"JENSON!" Eilana yelled, letting go of her father's hand, who let her, to run towards him.

"Hey, little Lanabear!" Jenson Button smiled. "Are you being a good supporter to your dad?"

"The best," Eilana replied proudly. "Go Brazil!"

"Yeah, kid," Jenson ruffled her hair. "Let's hope you give your dad some good luck, yeah?"

"I hope so too," Miguel chuckled. "Let's go find Michael."

"Bye, Bye Jenson!"

"See ya, Lanabear."

The small Brazilian girl focused on getting the Ferrari building with her father,  bounding on her toes as she waited for her father to get Michael's attention, though it didn't take very long. He immediately headed towards his Goddaughter, crouching down so she could hug him.

"Are you excited for the race?" He whispered.

"So excited!"  Eilana whisper-yelled back.

"Good," Michael winked. "One day, it'll be you waiting to get into that car."

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

Brazil — 2018