XXXii| Sussurros

Sussurros: Whispers

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Under the sun

"Give me one last time before we run

Let's fall in love under the sun"

England — 2017

"Why are you gathering like a gossiping teenagers?" Eilana Santos questioned with hands on her hips.

Kimi Räikkönen, Miguel Santos and Sebastian Vettel quickly looked up.  They were standing by her Formula 2 car, which she was due to get into shortly for her feature race and seemed to be having an incredibly quiet conversation in between the mechanics walking around them — though none of them were too close.

The Formula 2 grid buzzed around them as teams prepared the cars. People moved around them, though some stopped to get photos of the Formula 1 world champions as they passed, especially if Eilana was in shot too.

"We're not gossiping," Sebastian defended.

"I don't believe you," Eilana sang, putting her helmet on. "I don't want to know what you are talking about."

"We were just praying for your win," Miguel teased.

"No, you weren't."

"Okay, we weren't," Sebastian admitted. "We did before our conversation, then we started talking about you and Josh."

"Your boyfriend is no where to be seen," said Kimi bluntly.

Josh was Eilana's current boyfriend, as far as they were aware. She hadn't told them she'd broke up with her boyfriend of four-weeks the previous night due his constant clinginess. Eilana never stuck out relationships for very long, not wanting to feel like an object but also wanting someone who cared about her. It was oddly hard to balance.

"That's because I told him I didn't want to date him anymore," said Eilana with a shrug. "So you can gossip about that."

"Oh, Lana—"

"No sad tones before a race Seb," Eilana wanted. "It's fine. He isn't the one."

Afterall, she had the chance to introduce him to her grandparents last week and chose not too, Miguel realised that should have been he sign.