Chapter 7

Midnight pain

Don't leave, Charlotte.

The blonde turned around, confusion written across her face. She knew who's voice it was, causing her to stare at Five. "What?" Charlotte raised her brows. Five didn't say anything, all he done was smirk at the girl.
"Charlotte, we didn't say anything."
"He did." The blonde replied quickly.
"I think you need some sleep, Char." Vanya told the girl, looking at her with concern.
"Yeah, probably." Charlotte smiled, to her sister.
"You can stay here if you want. Go sleep in my room." Vanya offered the girl.
"Okay." The blonde replied. As she walked to Vanya's room she looked back to Five, who was still smirking.

Charlotte was knackered. Using her powers made her feel weak. As soon as the girl's head hit the pillow she fell straight asleep. The blonde looked innocent as she slept.

*2 hours later.*

It was now the middle of the night. Outside was pitch black, the only light was the street laps. There were no stars in the sky only a full moon. The moonlight shone through the window onto the blondes face. Charlotte was having a nightmare. It was of the day in the coffee shop. The girl quickly awoken, heavily breathing. Looking around she noticed she wasn't in Vanya's bed, she was in the living room. "Hey, calm down." A boy's voice came from behind her, causing her to sit up. It was Five. The boy was sitting on the smaller couch.
Fuck off, Five.
What I do? The blonde didn't answer instead she stood up and walked to the kitchen sink. Charlotte made herself a glass off water, and had too paracetamols to help with her headache. Charlotte, what I do?
How are you in my head?
I'm not your in mine, love.
Don't call me that.
Sorry, love. Charlotte roller her eyes, as she entered the living room. This time Five had the lamp on. The bright light shone of the girls face. Five noticed the girls tired face. She looked in pain. Hey, are you okay?
Yes. Now leave me alone.
Your in my head. The blonde flinched in pain. Her eyes were tightly closed. As she put her hands on her head, Five had rushed to her side. He gripped the girls waist, holding her up. The boy didn't know what to do, he did the only thing he could think of and teleported back to the Academy.

It was quite at the Academy, everyone was asleep. He looked down to the blonde, who was still in pain. The brunette picked up the blonde. Charlotte wrapped her legs around his waist, leaning her head against his shoulder. Five held the girl by her legs, as the girl put her hands to his chest. He rushed her up the stairs.

The two entered the Five's bedroom. The boy quickly placed the blonde gently on the bed. He then quickly left the room to find Mom or Pogo or anyone. As the boy was looking through the rooms he ran into someone, it was Mom. She had heard the commotion and unplugged herself. "Mom, it's Charlotte." Five panted. The women tilted her head in confusion, she didn't reply or move. "Mom?"
"Hello, Five."
"Charlotte needs help. Where's Pogo?" Five asked the robot.
"I'll go get Pogo." His mom turned around and walked down the hall. Five went back to his room.

The blonde was laying on the bed in pain. Five entered, he stared down at the girl, with worry. The boy sat on the bottom of the bed. His brows were furrowed, and his jaw was clenched. Suddenly Pogo was at the door. As soon as he saw the girl he rushed to her side. "Not again." The monkey said, making Five look confused.
"Again?" The boy looked to Pogo confused.
"What did you two do tonight?" Pogo asked. "Has she used her abilities today."
"Yes. Why?" Five questioned. After examining the girl, Pogo smiled in relief.
"She'll be fine. She's just weak." Pogo left the room, leaving the pair alone. Five looked down to the floor thinking to himself.
"Five?" The blonde opened her eyes and looked at him. Five left his thoughts bringing his attention to the blonde.
"What?"
"Are you going to lay down?" Charlotte smiled. The boy smiled back and lay on the edge of the bed as Charlotte moved along. The girl turned on her side, her back was against the cold wall but she didn't mind. Five lay on his back looking up at the ceiling. His hands were on his chest. Without saying anything Charlotte leaned her head on his shoulder, and placed her hand over his two. As Five looked down at the girl he noticed she had falling asleep.