19. i'll take care of you❤️‍🔥

—-

—-

The air felt heavy, like a thick fog had rolled in.

Maybe it was the steam still trapped inside the tight room.

The humidity along with the soft light lathered them in a golden ethereal sheen.

Her legs had wrapped around his waist as if she hadn't ever done anything else other than attach herself to this man and ravish his body with hasty kisses.

Jisung held onto her hips, keeping her steady so that she wouldn't fall backwards into the sink. Something that had almost occurred when he set her down there in the first place.

Bringing herself forward, Xia let her lazily draped hands move across his shoulders, pushing his sweatshirt off them.

Once he felt her arms held onto him, he swiftly took the hoodie off and tossed it just as she had done her jacket.

His burning hot skin grateful for this chance to breathe, unlike him.

Xia's lusciously soft lips worked at a steady yet domineering pace, battering his own with hypnotic kisses that drew his sexual spirit out.

Her tongue swirling around his, pulling it into her warm mouth leading the man's imagination to envision a different action being done.

Jisung felt himself twitch inside his sweatpants, the relatively thin fabric doing very little to conceal his arousal.

Immediately his hands went back onto her figure, wasting no time.

Not having to balance her on top of the counter freed his hands. Each one grasping onto her thighs, massaging them sensually as they went up her legs, spreading them further apart.

He led one of his long slender fingers to her clothed core, running along the sensitive area with light pressure.

The man was surprised to find an already growing wet spot on the fabric that stuck itself to her needy entrance.

Xia moaned against his mouth at the touch, body already more responsive than imagined, unconsciously rubbing herself against his finger for more friction.

Jisung pulled his swollen lips apart from hers, a small trail of saliva still connecting the two.

"Is this... for me" he applied more pressure, trailing upwards to the bundle of nerves that was begging for some attention. "I got you... like this?"