Safe in his embrace

Jimin-

I carried YN in my arms to my room. I am not leaving her alone anymore. She will stay with me for the rest of our lives.

I gently placed her on the bed. "Oppa the doctor has arrived", Aana informed me. I nodded and after softly pecking YN's forehead, I moved out.

"She would be alright, oppa", Aana said while squeezing my arms. But that won't stop this inner turmoil I am having. I closed my eyes for sometime and when I opened them, my eyes were filled with pure rage.

I called Kyobok and said darkly "Listen Kyobok, fix a meeting with that bastard's father all damn shareholders as soon as possible and file a case of Molestation against that asshole, make sure he would never even think of touching any woman without their permission in his life and also since our deal is over, they own us quite a million dollar, so I guess you know what to do right??".

"Yes sir, don't worry they would never be able to make business anymore", he said and I hung up. I released a shaky breath and that's when the doctor exited the bedroom.

"How is she??", I asked in nervousness.

"She has been drugged but don't worry I have given her an injection, she would feel better till tomorrow morning", she said and left.

I stumbled down on the couch and kept my head in my hands. My whole body shook because of these tears of agony and helplessness. I can't help but blame myself for what YN has been through.

I felt a squeeze on my shoulder and I cried in her embrace. "Aa-aana my-my YN", I sobbed. "Oppa please calm down, don't cry", she said and I can tell she is also crying.

After crying our heart out, I told Aana to go and take some rest but not before letting her change YN's dress.

Aana came out and gave me an assuring smile. I also smiled a little and patted her head softly.

I removed my coat and went inside the bedroom. I looked at her sleeping figure. She looked so peaceful but I know it would be hard to handle her emotion in the morning.

I sat down beside her and gently caressed her forehead. A loan tear escaped my eyes.

'I am sorry, I failed to protect you my love'.

I kissed her forehead and after removing my shoes got inside the comforter. I gently pulled her onto my chest.

"I might have failed to protect you this time but I promise you love, that I am gonna love and protect you for the rest of my life", I whispered and kissed her knuckles. Listening to her heartbeat, I closed my eyes and slept, knowing my YN is safe in my arms.

-------------

YN-

My eyes flutter when I felt sunlight on my face. I felt a warm presence under me and I snuggled more into it. I slowly looked up and my heart skipped a beat. A beautiful smile covered my face and I gently traced your nose and lips. I leaned up and gently kissed your lips and forehead.
"I love you", I whispered lovingly.

Jimin-

I slowly opened my eyes and my heart skipped a beat looking at your beautiful smiling face. "YN", I mumbled softly. I gently removed her hair tendrils covering her face. i caressed her cheeks and tears filled my eyes seeing how her soft cheeks are still a little red. "i am sorry", i whispered brokenly. she smiled and gently wiped my tears and whispered lovingly "thank you".

i looked at her and smiled a little and joined our foreheads. "i am never leaving you ever again", i whispered lovingly. A tear escaped her eyes and she smiled brightly. "I love you", she said, and my heart filled with overwhelming love and emotions. I smiled and whispered wholeheartedly, "I love you too".

To be continued...