Chapter 34

Greenville Hosptial, South Carolina 10am

We then arrived and we made our way to the reception straight away because they haven't called ever since. Drea hasn't texted ever since Bri called so we were quite concerned. We then went into the hospital and I spoke to reception.

"Hey, do you have a Brianna Young here?"

Receptionist: Yes, she's just given birth. May I ask who are you guys to her?

"We're her best friends"

Receptionist: Okay, you have come just in time for visiting hours so just turn to your left and take the elevator to the first floor then go to your right and she'll be in room 1012

"Okay, thank you so much for your help"

Receptionist: No problem.

Me and Duke then started to walk hand in hand to the elevator and then we heard voices calling our names. We then look back and it was Dyior, Teyana, Davo and Darius. They then walk up to us and give us a hug. And then we proceed to make our way to Bri and Drea's room.

Hospital Room 1012

We then get inside the room and see Bri breastfeeding the baby. It looks like she had the boy. Their faces lit up when they saw us. We then all give Drea a hug and then we all sanitizer our hands and then we sat down in the chairs allocated to us. Us girls then look at Bri, she was worn out, she was really pale but she looked so happy. Her eyes were puffy too, so this really was hard for her. But at least, she came out of it and now she's in the process of healing.

Bri: Y'all looking at me like this and not saying anything is real creepy.

I then get teary eyed and then I giggled after she said that.

"We're just so happy for you"

Dyior: How was the birth love?

Bri: Oh it was hard, but I survived that's all that matters and our baby boy is healthy and good.

Davo: Have y'all named the young fella yet?

Drea: Yeah, we have, baby, do you wanna say it?

Bri: Meet Davonte Young.

Teyana: That is such a beautiful name.

"It really is, I like it, it's really unique and also you kept the letter D going strong."

Drea: Oh we had too.

"Of course"

Duke: Us boys, are going to go and get some food, so do y'all want anything specific?

"Do you mind getting Waffle House? It's still the morning. And you know our orders, so that'll be good"

Duke: I got you.

"Thank you baby."

So Duke and the boys then leave the room to head out and get some food. Of course we took Duke's car because I can't take my car because Duke might want to go back to his apartment today so it made sense.

10:30am

Teyana: Well, Destinee, how are you and Duke getting on?

"We going good, we were about to have s*x this morning. I shoulda let him"

Bri: Bitch, my baby right in front of you.

"It won't hear anything I promise"

Teyana: Yeah don't worry, he still thinks he's in your stomach so don't worry.

Bri: I need you to help me because girl, it's going to be tough on me. Imma new mom and also it's convenient that I live next to you, so I know you got me.

Teyana: Of course, I got you and I'm always here if you need advice and help.

"Now, I wanna be a mom"

Teyana: Not so fast Dest, you just got with the nigga.

"I know, but we are going strong though"

Dyior: Give it time, you got it.

"You right, I need to take it slow huh?"

Dyior: Yes you do, so protect yourself when y'all are getting it on.

"I know Dydy"

Teyana: So Bri, how's Drea holding up?

Bri: What I've been realising is that he's been crying a lot and also getting on his phone a lot, texting someone and that someone is making him smile a bit too much.

"For real? This nigga better not be cheating"

Bri: Oh, I hope not because I'll call this wedding off immediately.

Bri and Drea got engaged when I was in LA, which was a sneaky move to do on me and also it hurt me because I wasn't there for the engagement. I've seen all the pictures and the videos of it but I just wanted to experience it in real life, I'll always blame my parents for having me miss it. But that's okay, I'm here to witness my best friend have her first baby, so that's all that matters.

11am

The boys then came back from Waffle House and they brought our food and then Davo was distributing all our foods to us and then we all said "thank you" to him and then we all started to eat when Davonte was laying in his bed, fast asleep.

Bri: So guys, I kind of need to make an announcement.

"What's up?"

Teyana: We listening.

Dyior: Don't say it now.

Bri: Wait Dyior? You know?

Dyior: No but whatever it is, don't say it now. You just gave birth and you're healing at least give yourself a break.

"Wow, Dyior since when were you this well spoken?"

Dyior: I've been like this all the time but y'all ungrateful people don't wanna take it.

"Don't play like that, please"

I then chuckled and rolled my eyes and Dyior gave me a stink face, I understood her but I want to know what Bri has up her sleeve. I don't want to wait for anything.

"Bri, please tell us now, y'all know how impatient I am. Please just tell me now"

Teyana: I'm sorry Dyior, but I agree with Destinee. Tell us now so we can get it over and done with.

"Yeah"

Bri: Okay, how should I say this?

Drea: Babe..

Bri: So I'm going back to the Netherlands to see my family for a month.

"Wait, with the baby?"

Drea: Brianna, are you being serious right now?

Bri: Yes with the baby.. I'll be back in a month just in time for the wedding.

"Are you being serious"

Bri: Yeah y'all I'm being deadass, I've gotta go soon.

Drea: But the doctor said you've gotta stay here for three weeks.

Bri: And I will be, that's why after those three weeks I'm going straight to the airport.

Drea: Wait what?

Everyone then looked at each other and Bri with a shocked expression on his face not saying a word to anyone or anything...

Dyior: This is why I said to say this later..

"Okay Dyior, please"

We all was just silent...