Chapter 32

My Apartment, Greenville, South Carolina 8pm.

The guys then arrived at my apartment, I then heard a knock on my door and it was everyone just looking at me and looking worried. I then let them in and then I sat on the couch. Duke then came next to me on the couch and then he looked worried. Everyone else stood around me and was looking at me just stare at nothing.

Duke: We're all here, now what's going on?

"Mom's hospital called saying I can visit her and  I'm scared of going alone"

Drea: We'll come with you definitely.

"Thanks Drea. But do you guys know how Dad is here? Well, he won't be here anymore"

Bri: Destinee, breathe and tell us what happened.

"I'm breathing. And my dad is gay"

Davo: Oh hell nah.

"Shut the fuck up"

Davo: Sorry, it was an instinct. But that's so fucked up.

"He cheated on my mom for 5 years with men and that's why she's been going crazy all this time"

Duke: Is he okay?

"No, he's going to rehab because he's been heavily drinking so he deserves to go to rehab."

Bri: Was he looking for Mama Monet?

"Yes and I didn't tell him where she was"

Dyior: Good, because his ungrateful ass doesn't deserve her.

"Remember you're talking about the person that birthed me so be careful"

Dyior: Well, Destinee, I know damn well that you don't forgive him.

"And I don't but he's still my dad at the end of the day"

Teyana: Is he going back to LA?

"Yeah, I sent Diamond and Josh to drop him off.

Duke: That's good, you ready to go though?

"No, give me time"

Drea: Take all the time you need.

I then was staring at the ground and then I started to rock back and fourth. I just couldn't fathom what my dad was doing to hurt my mom and I'm so hurt that Km finding this out this way. Now, I understand why he didn't tell us soon enough because he knew we was going to take it the wrong way.

10pm.

"Let's go"

I took 2 hours to process whether this was a good idea to do and then I stood up and went to the door. I then stared at the door and then I turned the handle.

"Teyana, you have my keys please lock my door"

Duke then followed up to me.

Duke: I'm driving.

"No, Duke, I- I- I- got this"

Duke: Destinee.

My breathing then started to get out of control and then I started to shake. Duke then grabs the side of my arms and turns me around.

Duke: Destinee, look at me.

I then looked at him.

Duke: Let. me. drive. you're not fine and that's okay. It's better if I drive and save your life.

I then look beside me and the elevator opens.

"The elevator's open"

I then went in the elevator and then Dyior, Bri and Teyana and the boys decided to take the stairs to the car park. Duke then comes in and then the elevator doors close and then the whole elevator ride was silent. We then get out of elevator and then Duke unlocks the car and then I speed walk to his car to the passenger seat.

I then shut the door and then I see Duke come in and then he looks at me.

Duke: You ready to go?

"Let's go"

And off we went to the hospital with everyone following behind us...

Greenville Mental Institution, South Carolina 12am.

Duke then parks the car and then we sit at the car park for a bit and everyone else is coming out and walking towards our car. I then get out of the car without talking to Duke and then I shut the door. Teyana then takes my hand and then we all go inside to the reception.

"Hey, I'm Destinee Monet, I came to see my mother Victoria Monet"

Receptionist: Take the elevator and take a left

"Thank you, guys, let's go."

We all then take the elevator and then we take that left and then we see her sitting down looking at nothing. Her room was all white. She really was not looking good at all. I then go in and everyone waits outside. She was wearing a grey oversized shirt. Her hair was brushed but her under eyes were very black. She then looked at me and smiles crooked.

"Mom?"

Victoria: My baby.

She then runs up to me and she hugs me.

"How are you?"

Victoria: You know, still going crazy but I'll be okay.

"I thought you was gon hate me for putting you in here. They treating you good huh?"

Victoria: Yeah, they know my status so they treat me better than everyone else. But I'll be staying here for a while. My decision.

"Mom, Dad came to see me and he was drunk. He came to Bri's baby shower drunk"

Victoria: That ungrateful ass nigga, he can suck more dick like he was doing before, and cheating behind me back.

We then sit on the floor as there weren't any chairs and her bed was covered. We then watch Tv for a bit.

"Dad told me what happened and he wants custody of me, Diamond and Hazel"

Victoria: He's not doing that at all.

"I know because I don't want that to happen but I'm independent and I care about Diamond and Hazel so they need you."

Victoria: We might even move here. But away from you just in case your dad comes and looks for me. Cause that nigga ain't seeing none of ya.

"Mom, when you getting out of here?"

Victoria: When your dad stops looking for me.

"He's sent to rehab. I sent him away. Far away. And he asked where you was when he was at mine and I said nothing"

Victoria: That's good, I taught you well.

"I gotta go Mom, but please don't act too crazy. And call me okay?"

Victoria: I got you boo.

I then hugged her and kissed her and then I left and then I left the room. I then look at Duke and everyone else.

Duke: How did it go?

"Surprisingly she don't hate me so we're fine"

Dyior: We told you mamas, she's good.

"Okay, let's go and eat"

We all then left to go to the restaurant and we ate and then Duke slept over and that was the end of the day...