ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 222

ρєαкωєѕт 2 | 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙊𝙛 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 2

____________________________________

As the dust settled, and the echoes of their clash slowly faded, one thing became clear: the duel between Alan and Muzan wasn’t just a test of strength—it was a demonstration of mastery.

From a distance, it might seem like both fighters were wielding powers beyond human capability.

However, this was far from the truth. Their techniques were the result of relentless discipline, deep understanding of body mechanics, and the ability to control one’s movements with surgical precision.

[ Narrator/Author : The Celestial Dance

The Celestial Dance, employed by Muzan, is a technique deeply rooted in the philosophy of fluidity and adaptability. Unlike the brute force or rigid stances that many warriors adopt, the Celestial Dance draws its strength from continuous, seamless movement. Muzan’s every motion is designed to be unpredictable, flowing from one action to the next without pause.

The key to the Celestial Dance lies in the mastery of balance and timing. Muzan uses subtle shifts in weight, allowing his body to flow like water—swift, yet adaptable. This technique allows him to respond to his opponent's movements effortlessly, giving him the illusion of incredible speed. However, it’s not speed alone that defines the Celestial Dance. Muzan has trained his body to react on instinct, his muscle memory allowing him to counter attacks with minimal effort. ]

[ The blue aura that appeared during the fight wasn’t a supernatural force—it was the result of his finely-tuned control over his breathing and heart rate. This internal rhythm syncs with his movements, creating a sense of harmony that his opponents find hard to predict.

To the untrained eye, this rhythm can seem like a blur, but in reality, it’s a flawless application of efficiency in motion. ]

Each step Muzan takes in the Celestial Dance serves a purpose. It isn't about overwhelming his opponent with power, but about making every action as effortless and efficient as possible.

His sword strikes are precise, delivered at the exact moment when his opponent is most vulnerable. When he unleashes the final movement, called External's Judgment, it’s the culmination of this rhythmic build-up—a series of perfected, fluid motions unleashed in rapid succession to overwhelm his opponent’s defenses.

[ Narrator/Author The Ratio Technique – Zero Point :

On the other hand, Alan’s Ratio Technique stands in stark contrast to the Celestial Dance. Where Muzan’s approach is fluid and continuous, Alan’s technique is focused, calculated, and deliberate. The Ratio Technique is built on the idea of finding balance—between strength and precision, power and control.

At the core of the **Ratio Technique** is the idea of optimal force distribution. Alan calculates every move with the precision of a mathematician, ensuring that each strike is delivered with the maximum amount of force possible, but with the least amount of wasted effort. His mind works in real time, adjusting his strategy to exploit the tiniest weaknesses in his opponent’s defenses. ]

The red aura seen around Alan during the clash isn't a supernatural manifestation, but the result of his focus and intense physical exertion. By controlling his breathing and heart rate, much like Muzan, Alan channels his body’s energy efficiently, increasing his endurance and reaction time. The red hue is simply the visual cue of his body working at its peak capacity, his blood rushing to support every muscle involved in the fight. ]

[ When Alan unleashes his ultimate move, Zero Point, it isn’t a mystical attack, but rather the pinnacle of the Ratio Technique. Zero Point represents Alan’s ability to bring everything—his strength, speed, precision, and timing—into perfect harmony for a single, devastating strike. Unlike the continuous flow of the Celestial Dance, Zero Point is about concentration.

It’s a moment of pure focus where Alan pours all of his mental and physical resources into a single attack, executed at the precise moment when his opponent is most vulnerable.

[ The idea behind Zero Point is simple:

there is no wasted motion, no energy left unused. Alan doesn’t strike until he’s sure that his attack will land with the greatest possible impact. The technique is named “Zero Point” because, for Alan, it represents the point of absolute focus, where all distractions fall away and only the outcome matters. ]

The Clash of Mastery.

Both the Celestial Dance and the Ratio Technique represent different philosophies in combat. Muzan’s style is about fluidity, unpredictability, and momentum—he is the storm that adapts to any situation, constantly evolving with every step.

In contrast, Alan’s approach is methodical, calculated, and precise—he is the sniper waiting for the perfect shot, biding his time until the moment is just right.

When their techniques clash, it’s more than just a battle of strength; it’s a battle of principles. Alan’s calculated power meets Muzan’s graceful flow. The blue of the Celestial Dance and the red of the Ratio Technique aren’t energies—they are representations of the intense focus, training, and mastery each fighter has poured into their respective styles.

This is what defines their battle: not the use of supernatural forces, but the culmination of their years of training, the refinement of their bodies, minds, and spirits.

In this fight, it’s not about who has the greater power—it’s about who can adapt, who can execute their technique with the most precision, and ultimately, who will make the first mistake.

[ Narrator: "As the red and blue clashed once more, it was not the power of gods or demons that was on display, but the mastery of men who had pushed themselves beyond the limits of ordinary warriors. In the end, it wasn’t strength or speed that would determine the victor—it was the mind behind the sword." ]

Chapter Ends.