𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚛. 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔.

"𝒋𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆: 𝒔𝒊𝒓, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆."
"𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠: 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 . 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞."
"𝑱𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆: 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

Taehyung held hime tight and start to walk outside. But kooki is drunk very much and he unable to walk. Taehyung took him in his arms and start to walk to the car.

When he got to the car, Tae put him down

But Tae look jungkook's face
" Tae: How cute him."

Jungkook is not want to get in the car. He played like a baby. Taehyung try to stop him. But taehyung can't control this baby boy, he sing a song and play dance. But tae can't control this baby's cute dance.

"jungkook: sir, come and dance with me".
"taehyung: jungkook come and get in the care."
"jungkook: No, i can't. If you want then you try".
"Taehyung: if you try this hard then i know how to handle."
"Jungkook: try to get me".

Taehyung try to get jungkook but he can't het him.  Jungkook is come towards to tae and look at  tae's eyes, because all this time tae is wear a mask.
"your eyes are really good".
"if you like my eyes then you can always look into my eyes".

Then jungkook is always look into tae's eyes. Then tae suddenly grabbed him very tightly and he took him to inside the car and the seatbelt was put on. But that time tae is look jungkook's face. And make a small smile and tell
"what a bunny face. He looks like a bunny".

Then tae drive the car straight to his home.   And they reached his home. Before getting out of the car he take kooki's phone and call to his parents.
His mom take the call....

"Hello son, we are not home now. We are at changwook uncle home ".
"i am sorry i am his professor, now he is with me. He drunk soo much that's why i take him to with me. If you don't mind he will stay with me."
" i said to him don't drink too much. If you have any problem tell me i sent a driver there to pick him".
"no, no problem i will take care. tomorrow is also holiday. I will sent hime tomorrow if you don't mind."
"it's okay sir no problem. Sorry for the disturb".
"it's okay".

After cut the phone tae take him to inside the house. Then take him to his bedroom.

Chang wook house:
" chang wook :Hello welcome my friend, how are you. Dong,in na come inside, what about your sons they are not coming".
"Dong wook: No, They two littile rascals always busy. But eldest son is at abroad. He will come soon to home, and my littile one he is enjoying with his friends".
"In Na : jungkook at his teacher home. Because he is drunk too much".
"yeo been: I think jimin also there. He said that he come late today".

They talk to each other and suddenly jimin come to inside;
"mom, where are you give me some water, i will die with thirsty....."

Then he see jungkook 's parents...

"hey aunty, uncle how are you,
when did you come?. Jk is okay".
"In na: yes jimin, he is at his teacher home".
"what, teacher home but how?"
"in na: he drunk today then teacher take him his home."
"okay anty, you carry on. I go ti upstair and i want to take a bath."

They all said okay then he leave there. Go his room and take his phone then call jk. But tae is take the call.
"tae: what jimin. Why are you calling."
"sir, he is okay".
"tae: yes jimin he is okay, he is sleeping".
"okay sir , sorry for the disturb and sorry for his behalf".
"tae: okay it's okay. Bye".

Tae cut the phone but jimin is thinking about his besty.
But tae is not stop to looking his jungkook.
Jungkook is lie down on tae's bed. Suddenly jk got up and grabbed tae's neck and he put his face to close his face and look at tea's eyes. That time jungkook slowly take tae's mask. And said;

"you look very handsome""you look very cute, bunny""if you want to enjoy my cutness then come close to me"

"you look very cute, bunny"
"if you want to enjoy my cutness then come close to me".
" Are you really that brave."
"yes my dear handsome bear".
" Then how i enjoy our cuteness ".
"you take me to your bed and i show you how brave iam ".

Tae take him to his bed . Kooki sit on tae's bed. Tae come close to kooki and he look to his eyes. And he move his face to jk's face, and he give a forehead kiss for his bunny.
Jungkook is give to tae a blushing smile. Tae is also controoling him, but he can't anymore. Tae is move his lips forhead to jungkook lips. Tae lip touch his bunny's lips and slowly bite it. Jungkook's lips touch tae's lips and tae slowly sucked kooki's lips. Jungkook use his tounge and licked tae's lip. Then they both to suck their lips eachother passionatly. They forget about everuthing and enjoy their good moments. They continuing lip suck. And tae slowly move his lip to kooki's neck and give a sweet kiss and suck there to give a love bite. Then tie unbuttoned jungkook's shirt and
Then tae's lip suck jungkook's chest and enjoying. Tae give him a hickey on his chest and neck. Tae nibbled jungkook's nipple and sucking it. That time jungkook moaning "taeyung...Ahhhhh...Ahhhhh"
"baby, please call me daddy.... "
" taehyung....Ahhhh....ahhh...."
Taehyung twisted his nipples and sucked. He licked jungkook's nipples and abs. He suck jungkook's bodg very hardly.
"taehy....Ahhhh.....ahhhh"
He moaning very hardly and he gasped . Taehyung licked around jungkook's navel and jungkook's feel it very well.
Then jungkook flipped and lying down and tae take the condom and jungkook bit and opened the packet. Tae take the condom and give him a memorable night. Jungkook is moaning very hardly
"ooh.... Daddyy.....Aahhhhh....aahhhh..... "
"jungkook call me daddy..."
"daddyyy....."
"ooh My babyyyy..... Bunny...."
Jungkook moaning hardly and try to pull hardly and hold tae's hair tightly and make it fast... Jungkook and tae is breathing very hardly and soundly. They make noises and tae pull that in very hardly for his baby....
After that they lie down in the bed... Tae is taking breath heavily and jungkook is see the heaven. His tae is fuck him very hardly.....
They both fell exhausted and tae hold him tightly and hug and fell asleep.....

______________________

I know i am not that good for to write this... I try my best to write this. ..
If you like it or not please give me your comments. ...