Them❤︎︎

Lunch time yoongi and tae gone to canteen and they saw their sweethearts there.

Jungkook and jimin was eating food with their friends

Jungkook and jimin was eating food with their friends. Yoongi and tae sat at the table next to their boyfriends table.

They eating food with friends and chatting and laughing it's really a happy atmosphere.
But they didn't see jungkook and yoongi, who was there sit on the next table.

"jk: hey, Everyone what if get together for a drink."
"Jimin: yah, but for sure our joo hyuk be with us today night."
"Eun woo: yes, come with us because we didn't know when we see each other after you leave from here."
"soo hyun:yes, please buddy come with us."
"joo hyuk: okay, i will come. And i leave tomorrow morning and today night is my farewell party.i can't believe this how can i leave you everyone and this college, i will really miss you guys."
"Jk: (jungkook went next to him and hugged) Don't be sad dude, we will miss you so much.  And it is our final year of college and i think we can enjoy this but how can we happy without you joo hyuk."
"jong suk: hey, jungkookaa don't be sad man. And now we makr him happy and a good day."
"joo hyuk: Jong suk, what about So Ra."
"Jong suk: she is fine . "
"Jk: okay then let's make a happy moments. Happieeeee."
jungkook trying to hold his tears because he feel very sad.
"Tae: hello students, how are you".
"Yoongi: Everyone, have you finished your lunch."
"Jk: yes, Mr.yoongi. What about you."
"Jimin: Fine, mr.kim".
"Everyone; hello mr kim, hello mr yoongi."

Everyone leave from the canteen.
After college jungkook called tae and asked permission to go the bar and tae give permission and yoongi also give permission to jimin.
They start drinking and So Ra came there. Now they drinking is not from jhope's bar.
"So Ra: hello, everyone. How are you."
"Everyone : hello."
"Jong suk: hello my baby, come and sit with him. ."
jong suk is drunk a littile bit. After some time ji won is came there and soo hyun stand and hugged his sweetheart.
"soo hyun: sweetheart, Come..."
"Joo hyuk: oh! Is here couples party or my farewell party."
ji won go and sit with So Ra.
"So ra: hi, soo hyun's girlfriend."
"Ji won: Yes. "
"So ra: I am their friend and also jong suk girlfriend."
"Ji won: nice to neet you."
"SoRa: nice to meet you. Joo hyuk, where are you going."
"Joo hyuk: I am going with my mother and my parents got divorced. "

After some time someone came next to jungkook and he gave to him a glass drinks and asked drink with him. Ji won take a picture and send tae after see the photo tae got angry but yoongi also with tae . They both came to the bar and see someone sit with his hunny.
Tae came there and they see him.

"soRa: Mr kim, what are you doing here."
"Tae: Nothing, i came for a drink. I heard joo hyuk is leaving from college and today is his last day here with us. "
"Ji won : Tae, come and sit here with me. Someone is busy for sit with others."
"Tae: okay, yoongi come and sit here. Everyone don't mind me and yoongi. You enjoy and drink."
"SoRa: ji won, you and mr kim know each other."
"Ji won: yes, because he is my fiance. "
"SoRa: what, really."