✰Sorry✰

Hi, please support me. I Really like if you give me comments and i really try to improve my writing... Pls read and and comment and vote me please
____<<<<______>>>>>________

Jungkook went to car and get in. Taekook don't know what happened for him. He really pain in his heart because jungkook leave him. Tae try to control himself but tae crying hardly.Also jungkook crying hardly.
Tae don't know his own feeling for jk.
Jungkook crying hardly and namjoon hug him.

"Don't worry my littile boy. You are like a bunny while crying."
"joon hyung why he say that to me, i don't what kind of feeling he have to me."
"Dont worry if he hurt you i will kill him".

Namjoon always calmed him. And they go to home.
" Hyung, don't tell anything to Dad.please i am begging you".
"okay, i don't tell to dad and mom".

They get out in the car and inside the house and hug his dad.
" Dad, I really miss you".
"what is this my little boy, why are you so emotional. Come take this sweet and eat it".
"Thanks dad, I am not a kid or baby."
"okay okay."
" jungkook go take a bath and come fast to eat food."
"okay, mom."

then jungkook go to his room and freshen up. But he always thinks about today and what happened today.
He take his phone and called jimin:
"hello, jiminah"
"hello, my bunny. Tell me why are you calling this time."
"jiminah, tomorrow I am not coming college."
"what happened".
"Nothing man, just a relax".
"okay man".

Then jk cut the call and go to eat food.
He always think about tae.
Tae is thinking about jk and he don't know what to do.

4 years ago...
Tae got a shot from his enemy and he fell on the floor. That time jk was helped him to take hospital. Tae see jk's face and jk didn't see tae's face. He is in critical condition and doctor try to take the bullet. But jk wait for him out of the ICU.
After sometim the Doctor come out and said
"Dont worry his is out of danger. Do you want to see him then you can go inside".
"No doctor, he is fine. That's what I want. I going and give him this not".
"okay, bye".

After that he left the hospital, but jk don't know him. But tae see jk's face and he still remembered his savior. After he opened eyes and asked to see his savior but doctor give him the note and said he left.
Note:" Don't make enemies, don't get involved in bad peoples and don't involve any fight. I hope we will see again and see face to face. I hope you well soon, waiting for a good meet".

Tae always search him everywhere but he can't find him.
After 4 years he got a information about a business man and he looked his information and also see jk's photo there.
Tae take this opportunity to close with jk and he go his college as a professor. But jk don't know he is the man who he saved 4 years ago.

But tae didn't know that's how everything will be.
In college
Tae came to the but he didn't see jungkook and he asked jimin and jimin said he not come today. Tae worried about jk. He think jk still in pain, and tae want to see jungkook.

Jungsuk and so ra together now they see eachother in every chance to get them. Then they meet in college and talk and laughing.
They eat together at canteen and his friends are complaing him. Jimin also go to his suga hyung and eat together.
Aftet college jimin gi back to home with suga. Tae still upset.
Jungkook always in his room and night namjoon came to jungkook's room and he comforting him.
"kooki, why are you always stuck in yoyr room, come to me."
"hyung I want to talk with jimin. Can i go out".
"okay i will come with you. I want to see your sister-in-law."
"oh hyung ....okay".
They asked their dad's permission and go to jhope bar. And they reached their namjoon and jk go to inside the bar and namjoon go to jin and jk call jimin outside. Jimin came to outside of the bar and jk get him into the car and he stopped the car a park and they sit there and jk talk to him everything.