❤︎︎reunit❤︎︎

Jungkook stood there for sometimes without saying anything. Bo gum give him a warning that he take taehyung with him.
After some time jungkook went to taehyung and hold his hand.

"jk: Tae, I am really sorry, i don't know anything. They all hide from me so manythings and now they are all opened their mouth after all of this."

Jungkook went near to bogum, joon and ji won.

"Jk: hyeong, I asked you about tae, when we met that day. But you didn't say anything about his conditions. You all know everything but you all hide it from me. I don't want to see you,. Get out from here."

"bo gum : jungkook, please,. I don't want it, but if you know everything taehyung can't feel good. He blame himself  for hurt your heart."

jungkook start to cry and blame himself for everything.

"Ji won: jungkook, don't cry please, if taehyung see this he will don't forgive us or he will get angry with us."
"jk: i don't want talk to you ji won, why are not say anything about him. I don't want to talk with anyone. LEAVE Me Alone".

Say that he went to tae...

he is start to crying....

After a while taehyung got up and look jungkook...

"Tae: what happened baby, are you still mad at me."
"Jk: No Tae, i am not... I am sorry for misunderstood you."
"Tae: you talk with bogum."
"Jk: Yes, are you really don't want to talk with that. "
"Tae: That's not like that jungkookaaa, i don't want to make you worry."
"Jk: Don't worry, I can't handle my problems and I know how to do things..."

Taehyung smiled...
"Tae: come here my bunny, come close to me."
"Jk: what...."
"Tae: come baby..."

"Tae: Don't worry about anything, and now l am okay

"Tae: Don't worry about anything, and now l am okay. But i really missed you."
"Jk: you can't think about how i worried about you. No contact with anyone that's really hurt me..."
"Tae: Iam sorry for make you worry. My dad did not give the phone, he locked the phone in his room."
"jk: Now i really happy and feel good. What do you want to eat..."
(that's stare make feel eat his baby bunny)
"Tae: As you wish, anything..."