❤︎︎Love for you❤︎︎

I hope you guys like this and if you read the previous parts then give me some advise to can i change anything please tell me as a advise and motivation for me...
_________<<<<<<>>>>_____

Jungkook's parents came there quickly and asked tae about jungkook condition. They can't control themselves and they went to talk to doctor.
Suga and jimin stay with tae and they calming tae.

"Suga, jimin,  stay with his parents and call me as soon as he opened his eyes."

Said that and tae left....
He went to his parents angrily and he saw them standing outside the airport.

"jung suk: Why are you late, come fast.( he held tae's hand and take me with them)"
"Tae: don't touch me, i will not come with you."
"Bo young: what are you saying and who are you angry with?"
"Tae: I know he is my father but he is not understand me."
"Jung suk: i don't like you together with that stupid".
"Tae: who did you call stupid, he is now unconscious in the hospital and fighting for his life. I will never forgive you if anything happens to him."
"Bo young: what happened to him my son."
"Tae: he had an accident. Now he is in  the hospital. I can't live without him.
I am not coming with you, i going back to him."

Said that tae leave for there and went to hospital. But jungkook is unconscious now.
Tae don't know what to do, he went to the doctor and asked about the conditions.

"Doctor: Look mister, please wait. Now he is not a danger situation but he is now unconscious."
"Tae: okay, can see him."
"Doctor : okay."

Tae went to jungkook's room and sit near his bed.

"Jungkookaaa, why are you doing this to me. You don't love me anymore. I can't live without you, how can you lay down like this without speaking me."
said this tae start to cry and hold kookie hand and he gave a kiss. Tae crying like a baby and after some minutes jungkook'hand is move. Tae went to the doctor and told hime that.
And doctor come and doctor checked him.
"He respond your talk and don't make any emotional talk".
"okay"
Doctor is about to leave that time jungkook saying something. He is grumbling and tae stand close to him.
"Jungkookaaaa...., talk to me."

Jungkook grumbled and start to breathing heavily. Doctor come fast and he said to tae go out and tae go out.
After some time doctor come and said
"Doctor: Don't worry, now he opened his eyes. After transferred him to a room, everyone can see him."

Then the doctor is left there. Everyone is now peace.
After some time jungkook was brought to the room. And everyone went to him.
Tae go to buy some medicine.

"Jungkook... Are alright now."
"Yes dad and mom. Don't worry, everyone I am okay". (his eyes were searching something else)
"Joon: Kookie,. Don't worry about anything, and take a good rest."
"Jk: it's okay hyung. Jimin,yoongi, oh my dear sister-in-law You also here. Where is...."
"Jimin: don't worry, I know who you are searching. He is went to buy medicine. He will come back soon.."

"Tae: Dad, mom. Here is the medicine."

Everyone leave the room for them(jk,tae).
Jimin said;
"Tae and jungkook, you carry on and don't make any hard time to jungkook. His body is weak".

Jimin said this and left with a smile.
Tae go close to jungkook and sit there.

"Jk: sorry for scaring you and make you sad."
"Tae: don't talk, take rest."
"Jk: when i opened my eyes I did not see you and I got scared".
"Tae: Don't worry, i am not going anywhere. I am here with you all time."
"Jk: your parents, what About them".
"Tae: i said them i am not going with them."
"Jk: but tae..."
"Tae: No but, go to sleep. Don't over think about anything."