Don't like

"What are you doing here?"

(BO GUM, He is Taehyung stepbrother

His father's first wife son. He is a buisnessman and do some illegal works)

Taehyung is a mafia king and now he is a professor because he want to close with jungkook. Because taehyung got a news about dong wook's illegal activities. That's why he wanted to know the truths. But he didn't know aboot his eldest son namjoon.
Taehyung always search some evidence and know about what deals are have jk's father.(i think you understand a few things)

"tae: what are you doing here? How was it find you my place."
"Bo gum: why i can't come to see my brother. Do you thing i can't find you".

Jungkook is thinking who is talk with taehyung, because he talk to him nicely. But he can't come outside because tae locked him. And he want to know that and what's the relation wit tae but he can't.

"bo gum: Tae, are you live alone."
"tae: yes, i am live alone here ".
"Bo gum: But i saw a pair of shoes outside and that not your size. Tell me truth and who is that".
"Tae: Oh, he is my student and I am also his tutor and give him a speacial class."
"Bo gum: call him."

Tea go to his room and bring jungkook in living room and introduce each other.

"Tae: jungkook, He is my eldest brother and his name is Bo gum. Hyung, he is jungkook and my student".
"Bo gum: Hello, Iam his brother."
"Jungkook: Hello, hyung. You take your time to talk. I am leaving. My friends are waiting for me".
"Tae: why in hurry, he is not a guest for me".
"Bo gum: jungkook, now is night and late if you don't mind you can go back tomorrow".
"Jungkook: No hyung, I called a person to pick me. He arrived here soon".
"Tae; who is that?."
"Jungkook; namjoon,"

after he said his name namjoon arrived very fastly and jungkook said to them bye and go to joon and get into the car.