Chapter 1

Are you going to cute me to death

Wen Mo Home

In recent years, as the global temperature has increased year by year, the living environment of bipolar animals has become a hot topic.

As a graduate student in geology, Qiao Qixi had the honor to follow his predecessors to the Arctic to do scientific research.

Just as Qiao Qixi tried to adapt to the scientific research life in the Arctic, a sudden accident caused his scientific research career to be interrupted.

When he woke up again, Qiao Qixi found that he was staying in a wild animal rescue station. The surrounding staff were all European faces and spoke English, while he became a polar bear, the object of people's care and observation.

""

Qiao Qixi felt dumbfounded that the gears of fate were turning really **** ridiculous.

Maybe it was a dream. After waking up from the dream, he would return to the original world. At first, Qiao Qixi thought so, but after two days he was still like a bear, and he accepted that he could no longer become a human being. fact.

Well, even a polar bear must have life pursuits, and can't lose the positive spirit of life just because it becomes an animal.

After Qiao Qixi figured it out, he started to pay attention to himself and his surroundings.

Through his careful observation, it can be known that this is a wild animal rescue station on the Arctic Greenland, and he is a polar bear rescued due to an injury. He is less than two years old this year. Strictly speaking, he cannot live alone without his mother. Polar bear.

When humans discovered it, there were no traces of other polar bears around. From this, it can be judged that this young male polar bear has left its mother.

Polar bears that leave their mothers too early have limited survivability in the wild, especially when the polar environment is getting worse and worse, the survival rate of young polar bears is very low.

Fortunately, in recent years, polar animal protection institutions have become more and more perfect, and every year they try to protect newborn polar bears as much as possible.

Although it is unreasonable for humans to interfere with the natural ecological cycle of wild animals, there are fewer and fewer polar bears in existence. According to statistics, there are currently only more than 20,000 polar bears in the world, so it is impossible for people to watch the polar bears go extinct.

As the world's largest land carnivore, this young and tall polar bear with a white fur is unexpectedly popular among conservation agencies. People even named him Alexander.

Joe Qixi ""

I have to say that this name is really bad street.

Being able to come to the polar region to participate in scientific research shows that Qiao Qixi's English level is good, so he can know a lot of information from the small chats of the staff.

For example, the rescue station rescued an injured polar bear in the past two days, and it seems to be very critical when it is being rescued by ICU.

It makes people wonder, is the loss rate of polar bears so high?

In fact, there is no need to ask, Qiao Qixi himself knows better that the living environment of polar bears is indeed not optimistic.

After he is healed, he will return to the snowy polar land and start begging for life. It feels cold to think about it.