111-120

Chapter 111: 111th

The so-called carpet search is to go to every place, including the dangerous and mysterious Bermuda Triangle

That sea area where ships often sink.

A group of killer whales came to the edge of the Bermuda waters, looking at the dark clouded sky with lightning and thunder in the distance, a little timid.

"The weather is bad, let's abandon this place first." Qiao Qixi made a decisive decision. At this time, he didn't know that this was the famous Bermuda Triangle.

"I heard that there is a terrible place in the Atlantic Ocean." Eddie is always impressed by such horrible things. He flipped through his memories and couldn't wait to share "Yes, it is the Atlantic Ocean. The water here will lift fish into the sky. ."

"Take the fish to the sky" Qiao Qixi thought for a while, it was a tornado, not water, no, the killer whale shouldn't be so stupid that it can't distinguish between water and wind. "Uh, waterspout?"

"I don't know." The eyes were wide-eyed, and they hadn't seen them before, just listened.

"Do you think?" Odis hugged his bear. Being born in the Atlantic, he knew this place, and sometimes it did happen.

Waterspout

The word describes it aptly.

"Of course." One of the ten wonders of the sea, why not just don't know if it will happen, Qiao Qixi has lived in the ocean for so many years, and has not seen the waterspout with his own eyes.

Maybe it's bad luck.

"Then wait here." Otis's, as if waiting here will be there.

But I don't know why, Qiao Qixi trusts intuition inexplicably.

One thing must be admitted, Odis's sixth is sharper than ours.

"Okay, okay." The killer whales also agreed with this arrangement. When they were tired on the road, they had to stop and rest their feet when they heard it.

Go get some food first.

"Hebe, are you hungry?" When Kerry's voice came, his body had rushed out all the way. "Come on, I'll find something delicious for you."

Then I heard Herbie babbling and chasing after Kerry "噫" brother and waiting for me

After a while there was another sound "Hebe, here and here."

Halfway through the swim, Herbie was stunned, and then happily turned around for half a second to chase "Hey" Herbie.

After waiting for a long time for Herbie, Kerry directly exploded "What are you doing and want to fight?"

No one picks up

"Hebe is here"

Qiao Qixi is speechless, "You will ruin Herbie by doing this"

But Herbie doesn't mind, he may think this is a welcome performance, and it is too late to be happy.

Seeing Herbie shuttled between the companions very happily, swallowing the fish that the companion had stunned in one bite.

"Are you hungry?" Odis appeared out of nowhere, did not know when Li returned, with a plump sailfish in his mouth.

The look of ease in the sea is always charming. Qiao Qixi took the fish for a while, but let go of his mouth.

Could it be that this guy is teasing himself