71-80

Chapter 71: 71

The cubs who return to the lion group will adapt to their family members one by one in the next period of time. Fortunately, the environment in which they grew up is a unique large lion group.

Except for his parents, the first to get acquainted with the little lions, of course, was Qiao Qixi, who went to play with the little lions when nothing happened.

Under his deliberate seduce, such as making a cat making stick and peekaboo, the little lion will stick to him more than his own father.

Boss, second, third, and fourth, good fellow, you are the father

But that's good, the lion is more or less impatient to take the children, and Qiao Qixi can help them disperse the fire, so that they can sleep peacefully, that is really good.

The little lion at the first full moon is of course very fun. Alexander missed his bedtime when he played with the little lion. When it was his turn to go hunting, he walked on the road and yawned.

Students who have spent the night in Internet cafes at school should all understand that this feeling is that living in the daytime is similar to sleepwalking.

The photographers saw that there was always a very out of place in a row of majestic lions.

Did Alexander steal the sheep last night?

Fortunately, even though Qiao Qixi didn't catch up, he didn't hold back his legs when hunting. He just felt that it was too hard for him to hunt out as a dog. The lion's eyes were not so open under the scorching sun. At this time, he squinted into a gap. Zebras are flat.

Odis seemed to notice that Qiao Qixi was sleepy. He stared at him for a few seconds, but he did not feel dissatisfied. After the hunt was successful, he tore off the meat and fed the other party, as if he thought that Qiao Qixi was uncomfortable.

In the eyes of animals, if they feel uncomfortable, eat more meat and then get some sleep.

And what Qiao Qixi needs at present is indeed to eat and sleep, not to play with the little lion.

With a guilty conscience, he accepted Odis's cold and warmth, and at the same time decided in his heart that he must have a good rest tonight.

The size of the zebra is too big, and the clever lions separate it. Each lion is responsible for picking a part. Otis may take care of Alexander. He assigned the lightest part to Alexander.

The heaviest thing is undoubtedly his own task.

Alexander was grateful, moved, and liked Odis.

Thinking like this in my heart, I also gratefully rubbed Odis in action, and then worked hard.

The zebra took it back, and thirteen fleshy little lions all at once surrounded them, and screamed at Qiao Qixi, with a request to eat meat, so that Qiao Qixi's heart and liver would melt away.

The lionesses who were lying on the ground nursing looked blankly, and couldn't help their children.

They never know how a wise creature that will deliberately tease the little lion is a temptation for the little lion.

Qiao Qixi was supposed to put down his prey and go to sleep to make up for sleep. He needs a sleep-as-you-go sleep too much now, but when he lowered his head and saw a group of furry overwhelming his limbs, he changed his mind.

And then go to sleep after feeding the little lion

The lion chews minced meat, takes care of the small hairballs waiting to be fed, and satisfies every pair of cute eyes full of desire. This will make Alexander have a very strong sense of happiness.