141-150

Chapter 141: 141

Male dogs and female dogs living in the military area are usually trained separately. Otherwise, everyone would have no intention of training, and every day they would be thinking about the target.

At this moment, all the female dogs on the playground were of the right age. Suddenly seeing male dogs that were rarely in contact with each other, they all became agitated, and seemed to want to contact them in the past.

The trainer next to "Li Zheng" shouted with a hatred of iron and steel, be more reserved, a little reserved, even if you see a handsome guy, you don't need to be so enthusiastic.

But in fact, I really hope that the other party will choose his dog.

"Peace, Dandan." Yu Shao finally told his dog the truth. "You have seen this scene. Anyway, you can play freely, ah, you can choose whichever you see."

He untied the traction rope and patted them on the back as encouragement.

The moment they were let go, there was a German Shepherd who probably liked them too much. Under the indulgence of the instructor, the other party ran over excitedly.

Qiao Qixi was stunned, his pupils dilated

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I will start the fight before I call 123, no martial arts

However, his reaction was very quick. He didn't need Odis to take a shot. He threw over his shoulders and knocked the opponent to the ground, unable to move.

Ordinary military dogs are too ridiculous in his eyes. If one comes, he will fight one, and if there are two, he will fight a pair.

After tripping the army dog, egg sir stood aside and wagged his tail slightly, a little shy of losing victory.

All the trainers thought, Comrade Dandan doesn't like Huniu.

The German Shepherd named Hu Niu also seemed to feel that the pale-coated wolf dog didn't like him, it didn't matter, there was another one.

When Huniu got up and pounced on Otis, Qiao Qixi's mind was hit and knocked on the dogs in your military area, so shameless, didn't you lose?

Again

The black and white Otis in the world also thought so. He felt that this army dog ​​had been defeated by Little Cutie and was not qualified to attack him again.

But since the other party must do something, he has to teach the other party a lesson.

Compared to Alexander's point-to-point, Odis started a lot heavier.

"" When the trainers on both sides saw that the situation was not right, they quickly stopped their dogs. "Peace, stop" and "Huniu, come back."

Yu Shao frowned fiercely, and stood between them and said, "How can you two be like this, even if you don't like it, you can't beat them."

The slap fell on the ears, although Qiao Qixi escaped, but still aggrieved to death, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well

What do you like or not

Obviously the opponent rushed over first, why can't you fight?

Wait, Qiao Qixi gradually realized that something was wrong, so he directed at the trainer's attitude, didn't they come to fight?

what is that

The instructor said carefully and earnestly, "Be gentle and gentle with other gentlemen. If you are too fierce, you won't find a wife, you understand?"